dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
Hello,
after seeing we get the new Update for the new color scheme for Ancient Tech icons
i would like to see changes on the Blaster firing effects too (for ancient blaster Vega - Draconis).

I even forgot what colors the blasters have while fire but lemme try
(Correct me if im wrong cuz im using the Ancient Blaster on every system with the Purple color)

Vega Blasters have Blue Color While fire
Antares Blasters have light Blue Color While fire
Gemini Blasters have Green Color While fire
Mizar Blasters Have Yellowish Color While fire
Sol Blasters Have Redish Color While fire
Draconis Blaster Have Orange Color While fire

so it would be nice too, to see the these Colors again in Combination with the Ancient Blaster tech instead of the Boring Purple Color on every System.

only the fire Effect Color and not the fire style should be changed IMO, cuz on every System the same Purple color is annoying over Time.

Maybe the Sound effect of the ancient Blaster on every System can be changed too while fire.
Cuz It can be also very annoying to hear the same fire sound over and over again.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I think the sound effect of the sirius blaster is awesome. perhaps they could mix this sound in the lower systems of dull shapes or with the sound effects like e.g. with the fusion sound effect. ion sound effect or anti-matter sound effect. zero point sound effect...

*Maybe devs could add an test blaster (lvl 15 up to lvl 70) for the ptr? So we can actually test this how it looks and sounds like. :D

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I my memory now serves me correctly Sol Blaster is even the only blaster that has a different animation while beeing used in compare to all other blaster.

Vega- Mizar and Draco Gold Blasters have just this simply "big shot trail" while the Sol blaster had this nice version of a "curling" trail in compare to all other blasters (why i prefer to still use the sol Blaster above the Ancient version :LOL: ) In the end it´s hard to descripe and most of the time the animation won´t be noticed much but at max blaster range it is very good to see.

Aside from voting for more "special animations" for the Gold Blasters it still would be nice if some other weapons would receive some sort of "new animation" or object (looks at the boring looking rockets) so that not just having the Gold Version would visibly show it to other Pilots and when having the ancient Item add something extra to the "gold effect" that shows "this is ancient stuff i use"...

Did i mention the one or another time already that i still see potential in "Fassion" for PG that allows us to actually chose what animation, Armor Coating, etc. we could use instead of buying from time to time just an 3 hour event booster :p

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I my memory now serves me correctly Sol Blaster is even the only blaster that has a different animation while beeing used in compare to all other blaster.

Vega- Mizar and Draco Gold Blasters have just this simply "big shot trail" while the Sol blaster had this nice version of a "curling" trail in compare to all other blasters (why i prefer to still use the sol Blaster above the Ancient version :LOL: ) In the end it´s hard to descripe and most of the time the animation won´t be noticed much but at max blaster range it is very good to see.

Aside from voting for more "special animations" for the Gold Blasters it still would be nice if some other weapons would receive some sort of "new animation" or object (looks at the boring looking rockets) so that not just having the Gold Version would visibly show it to other Pilots and when having the ancient Item add something extra to the "gold effect" that shows "this is ancient stuff i use"...

Did i mention the one or another time already that i still see potential in "Fassion" for PG that allows us to actually chose what animation, Armor Coating, etc. we could use instead of buying from time to time just an 3 hour event booster :p
Jep, sol blaster animation is really special. 😋.... I would buy armor coating, animation.. 😂😁
My favorite is the draconis gold blaster i love this golden big effect especially on my parsec storm.. So nice🔥. Thats the only reason why i use rare bps instead of ancient bps :)