An old clan website

Tyrannus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Sol-
Rank
Around 2 years ago I was actively playing this game, alongside the former clan I was in, Brutos (some of you older players might remember this clan).

After leaving the game, I remembered that we had a clan website (now abandoned obviously lol). I was looking through the screenies that were tooken, and it gave me a nostalgic feeling.. good ol' days.. :)

Anyway imo there isn't really much purpose in this clan website staying hidden from everyone, so here it is:
http://brutos.wetpaint.com/

The screen shots on the site were not taken by me, but former members of Brutos. ;)

Cheers

Tyrannus :mrorange:

Sinned

Reaction score
Brutos, I remember that clan. Great clan it was, gave us some hard time in CQs.

Good times, I miss them...this game has changed so much.

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
Some of the brutos members are still around, like Willow, northstar, christ6969, even tho they moved to Solaria, i remember them even if i did not know them well at the time, but they were an allied clan to mine, i was in MOD at that time.
Brutos is still there even tho an innactive clan, many of them are active on Solaria and are members of pirates elite.

subzero

Reaction score
u cant beat old times best cq ever alot fun now old players almost gone sad see them go i still miss my time askone with all the old clan

for all the old players that still left in askone hope use all doing well

from donwallace
clan pirate elite

T

The Rage

im really sad to see this game dieing the way it is when it could have been so much more and its all down to bad choices and slow development by the devs, cq system needs to go back to the good old days where anyone could land at anytime even if you dont have a clan, bounty system is ok but the war score you get isnt enough they player should drop cryo that can be seen by the killer and can be picked up, the tech limit on helping a friend on an missions should be removed and put back to how it used to be so you can use any ship in any system without limits, this game has turned into grind galaxy and its become so boring yet the devs dont care they would rather see this game die than admit they are wrong and change things

hody

Reaction score
Ah, Brutos, my first clan. Joined when I got to Gemini and found I could not solo all the missions. Was a great clan ran by Bala. Some very good people and players in the clan. The good old days...

hody...

A

Adrana

Nostalgic, thank you for sharing and bringing back sweet old memories :cool:

Ace flyer

Reaction score
The Rage said:
im really sad to see this game dieing the way it is when it could have been so much more and its all down to bad choices and slow development by the devs, cq system needs to go back to the good old days where anyone could land at anytime even if you dont have a clan, bounty system is ok but the war score you get isnt enough they player should drop cryo that can be seen by the killer and can be picked up, the tech limit on helping a friend on an missions should be removed and put back to how it used to be so you can use any ship in any system without limits, this game has turned into grind galaxy and its become so boring yet the devs dont care they would rather see this game die than admit they are wrong and change things
I like the removal of tech limitations, because i can't help my friends that way, i only keep 1 ship for the system i'm in

zohaa

Reaction score
I recently cought the planets in alighment and made a screenshot :)