What's new

Aerigames accounts

Lega

Reaction score
Aerigames shutting down pirate galaxy. What i can do with my account there?

L3giT

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
L3giT
Rank
I have two Clan team mates who were on aeria now they cant login, one of them is level 82 and he really worked hard to get where he is, what is gonna happen now? anyway to transfer his account to SplitScreen?

Exup

LCM (Lead Community Manager)
Community Manager
Reaction score
Hello.

Please visit this link for further information regarding Aeria Games accounts.

http://support.splitscreenstudios.com/index.php?/News/NewsItem/View/33/aeria-games-transferring-game-accounts-to-splitscreen

akwilsona

Reaction score
Aww, did my post not make you feel the good feels? Or is it telling the truth so you have to censor me? Good job GMs. I didn't break any forum rules.

passenger8

Reaction score
-i play thru the gamigo portal and have pilots on all servers.
-so what about my pilot on the aeriaserver, will i just loose it?!?

Exup

LCM (Lead Community Manager)
Community Manager
Reaction score
passenger8 said:
-i play thru the gamigo portal and have pilots on all servers.
-so what about my pilot on the aeriaserver, will i just loose it?!?

Aeria games is a portal for Pirate Galaxy, where you have used Gamigo for your portal, the server aeria is unaffected, only players who have signed up to play with "Aeria Games".

Hope this helps.

Dragon king onyx

Reaction score
Anyone have ANY idea how long this transfer will take? It has been over a full week after i found out i couldnt log-on, im tellin ya the boosters i paid for better be refunded. :frown:

cargone96

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
cargone96
Rank
I have not received any email regarding the transfer of accounts. When is this supposed to be sent? I checked all potentially connected emails and have found nothing. Is Aeriagames waiting to send the email until the transfer of data has been completed? I would send a ticket to them to ask, but it is impossible to ask questions regarding pirate galaxy through their support system because they have already removed pirate galaxy from their list of games for which they offer support.