What's new

abusive players

Nihillur

Reaction score
I play on Aeria server.
I was always a peaceful player there. I spend my precious salary to buy golds and rare equipment to improve and play better in the gem.
This week, I spent just over 350 Reais (DIFICIL Brazilian currency earned through hard work...) to buy drones, buy Buffs to enjoy the event....
So far so good, the problem is that there are abusive players who do not allow playing.

ALL CLa The Looners players are KS or attacking ours for free.
Lower lvl players suffer and players like me who play alone most of the time can't do anything!!
I work at a convenience store at dawn and I just want to get home and relax playing, then some kid players come and ruin it!

have proofs and prints of these guys. All my allies have it, but the game's Support.... It's no use. GM... Disappeared.
These guys do what they want and want to ruin the fun of this game.
I PAY to play. I PAY!!!!
So I want PEACE playing. And my right as a CUSTOMER!!!!
But there is no GM and NOBODY to help solve this. That's LOSING someone who's INVESTING in the game!

I will not create a new account on another server... Spending more than I already spent on my current one is impossible... I have a life on the outside too. A hard and stressful bez... I just want to arrive and relax!!!

And if you want to know why guys fight.... It's just that a guy named Wagner, TWO YEARS AGO KS on some guys on a guy. TWO YEARS AGO!!!

Guys are too childish to start with this EXCUSE instead of having it resolved at the time. Your leader has already said that unless everyone does what he wants, he will really get in the way. I HAVE PRINT OF THE CONVERSATION!!!!
I know I'm just one, but there is an ENTIRE clan suffering, or rather, SEVERAL NEUTRAL players suffering.
If that doesn't get resolved, then I'll never play again. And I have YEARS of play.

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Water

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Water
Ist splitt jetzt eig alles egal das spanier in das englische forum spanisch schreiben und hier im deutschen forum englisch ??

Nihillur

Reaction score
Erstens bin ich kein Spanier. Ich bin Brasilianer, da gibt es einen Unterschied. Zu denken, dass alles gleich ist, ist ein riesiges Vorurteil!
Zweitens nutzen wir das Forum zum ersten Mal, da die Server so verlassen sind und der Support nicht hilft!
Wenn das auch nichts bringt, dann werde ich aufhören, dieses Spiel zu spielen.

-----------

First, I'm not Spanish. I am Brazilian, there is a difference there. To think that everything is the same is a huge prejudice!
Second, it's the first time we use the Forum, since the servers are so abandoned and the support doesn't help!
If this isn't going to solve anything either, then I'm going to stop playing this game.

Verdene

Senior Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Verdene
Rank
Hello @Nihillur .

Did You consider explaining our Support Team more accurately your issue? Keep in mind that:

1. You need clear evidence of the case and why you think it is against our Code of Conduct
  2. The actual issue must be a violation of Code of Conduct so the investigation can be started.
Also I would like to remind that the game is free-to-play. Paying doesn't mean you get any additional privileges because of this matter.

Kind regards.

NinjaFlow

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
- Loq -
Rank
Clan
-Golfos del Universo-
Me as Admiral of The Loners Clan, I come to say that my clan is free and independent to do what they want, we don't offend anyone, we play by the rules.

The thing about Aeria server is that many players want to "impose" rules on others that don't currently exist in the game, we don't depend on anyone outside, and for not helping others players who in the end only think about themselves and won't help when others need it. The players on this server have a shallow knowledge, such as OTB, as only our clan and a few others decide to appear in the OTBs, the ones who never show up, who are always crying in the chat, don't know how much cryo they're losing by not participating. We like pvp, but our numbers are not high if everyone on the server decided to show up they could take all this "anger" they have at us there.

We shoot the same mantis and ancients as them because we don't believe the drop will be "ruined", since an update the game had, the more people shooting at the same target the drop will increase and that includes other squads, the but of this is that the drop will be divided, only that. They can also shoot the same as us but they prefer not do and cry when we do.

Some like me also buy gold so we can enjoy the modules, if there is a special rule for those who buy gold I would like to know.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I PAY to play. I PAY!!!!
Since when do you need to pay to play the game? If you pay then for convenience as you can buy Amplifier Modules or BPs that you otherwise have to hunt for or a fully leveled drone.

Nowhere in the whole game you ever need to pay in order to play.

So I want PEACE playing.
Then i think you are in the wrong game or genre as playing an Online game always has the risk that you may encounter others and as "flying in PM is a risk you accept when switching to it" you peace can be gone if PvP players look for reds.

So either switch to games that have no online mode where you can encounter others or accept that it can happen.

And my right as a CUSTOMER!!!!
Your right as customer is bluntly said the ability to play the game no matter if you pay money for boosters and stuff or not.

But there is no GM and NOBODY to help solve this. That's LOSING someone who's INVESTING in the game!
What should a GM change on the situation that you where shot down while flying in PM? Sure the requirement for the Spaceball achives to level the drones are not the best ones Split could come up with and it was many times discussed what could be changed but in the end Split makes the decisions for the game and the events.

And I have YEARS of play.
You think playing for "years" gives you any benefits in a online game? I play techincally speaking since the Closed Beta and since Day One of the offical launch of the game and have no extra benefits like a player who just started to play the game.

If the devs or a GM would have different ruling just based on how long a player has played their game it would create very unfair situations.

I know it from the work of PayPal that customers think they have more rights for the Buyer/Seller Protecion due they are long time customers with years and lots of transactions where i always need to bring them back to ground and say "We cannot treat you any differently than any other customer regardless of how long you have been with us or how much sales you have generated over time".

So i would say from my point of view that your chances to go against other players or a clan are very slim as long as they have not done anything against the CoC like Verdene has stated.

Nihillur

Reaction score
Hello @Nihillur .

Did You consider explaining our Support Team more accurately your issue? Keep in mind that:

1. You need clear evidence of the case and why you think it is against our Code of Conduct
  2. The actual issue must be a violation of Code of Conduct so the investigation can be started.
Also I would like to remind that the game is free-to-play. Paying doesn't mean you get any additional privileges because of this matter.

Kind regards.
My dear, I've tried everything.
I know the game is free but it's also my biggest source of enjoyment, as it's a unique thing that distracts me.
Anyway, I talked to the guys and decided with them after a lot of talking.
Anyway, here was the only way I got an answer...
Thanks for the answer.