Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sopor Aeternus
Rank
Clan
NoMansClan
OTHER IMPROVEMENTS

• The Instant Materialization cooldown time has been increased to 5 minutes for the second time it is used in a row.

Ain't that a bit too long ? What about timed missions and conquest ?
You're going to say : " Go hangar " Ok, not a problem, except when you're the squad leader.
It was already pretty long for the second materialization, but now.... that's too long.

Not sure what other players are thinking about this but for me, it's too much.
Feel free to comment.

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Well, you already dismissed the "go hangar", so ima use the second most obvious answer, especially if you're squad leader: have an engineer as a squad member :cheeky:. You don't even need a real engie tbh, as it can just land/suicide on your pod after having activated materializer.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I can only imagine that Split maybe intmeplented this to give the ships with rezing a "reason again" to be used... cus let us be honest when is the last time an actuall Engi or ship with rez has been used since Siri?

But then again the issue is that it´s mostly more practical to go simply hangar or as sq leader wait that the area is clean self mat and then rush to the e-field and fill up again. Another thing might be that it gives no real ship anymore that has the "Engi feeling" aside from the Constructor and that isn´t really used due of beeing an aggro magnet for obvious reasons lol.

nemesis1900

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
nemesis1900
Rank
Clan
Hades
Good evening, I will comment the same as in the Spanish forum.

A possible solution is to add the option to complete the cooldown by paying 300 gold (which currently allows you to revive once more).

This solves the problem and pilots with gold can maintain the current situation.

My opinion is with the best intention, that these changes are totally pleasant for everyone.

In this link you will find answers from the Spanish GM team.

Foro español

Regards

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
I'm sad that the change got reverted... It was encouraging to play smarter for at least the next five minutes. I just hope they keep this change (5min cd) for conquest planets, since this is very annoying when many people materialize at a capture point for several times.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Imo the 5 Min timer is a double-edged sword that it hard to tackle so that you can please everyone. On the one side it should encourage to "play smarter" rather then "go rambo and don´t care about the world" but i assume the main reason it has been reverted is a ton of complaints.

Most planets i see no real issue with the poding mechanic and even the final Mission at Venar can be done without any real issue if done correctly so that the 5 min timer wouldn´t be an real problem. EiU was the main trigger many Pilots complaint (me included despite the fact i already finished the EiU line) due of some "more tricky missions" (Worse is to come, Triang Fun and Battle for Earth) where a pod could mean a fail in the entire mission just cus of some rndm bad luck and you can´t remat in time for the mission.