Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
I shared this in the discord group. I wanted to share it here too. You can also submit content such as movies, TV series, and games that contain elements used in Pirate Galaxy here.

Video link:

(Since I could not upload a video, I had to upload it to another site and link it to the site. You have 2 days to watch. Last day 9.1.2024)

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I shared this in the discord group. I wanted to share it here too. You can also submit content such as movies, TV series, and games that contain elements used in Pirate Galaxy here.

Video link:

(Since I could not upload a video, I had to upload it to another site and link it to the site. You have 2 days to watch. Last day 9.1.2024)
These sound effects from PG (low HP) can be found in various games (Callisto Protocol) and various sci-fi films. These are certainly not from PG, they are certainly universal sound effects. You could search for them for hours, there are identical and non-identical sound effects. 🔊🔊
Partly unnecessary to look for it to be honest, but a nice gesture

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
If I search for "the sounds, music we hear and the visuals we see in the Pirate Galaxy game", I'm sure I won't find anything. But sharing it as we come across it will create an archive for us.

Btw, I saw 3D modeling years ago, but then I couldn't find it

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
If I search for "the sounds, music we hear and the visuals we see in the Pirate Galaxy game", I'm sure I won't find anything. But sharing it as we come across it will create an archive for us.

Btw, I saw 3D modeling years ago, but then I couldn't find it
I'm pretty sure there is many unused 3d models in the backyard of split. Considering what I've know, that there are many drawings of meta ships and the new ancients units on calon. The best example here is also the queen mothership. Never saw that before.

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
I think you are talking about these

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I think you are talking about these

Yes and no, the queen mothership isn't in that package, same goes for the sentry unit