What's new

Merger of Pirate Galaxy Servers [IDEA] (PLS, CHECK IT)

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Welcome, dear players and developers, today I come to propose an idea that would change the activity of the game in a drastic way

:arrowr: THE MERGE OF PIRATE GALAXY SERVERS :arrowl:

The first question that comes to one's mind is how we divide it (the servers).
After giving it a lot of thought, I think the best way would be this:
  • We will assemble all the servers in two main servers:
    • European Server
    • American Server
In what server would the current servers go?
  • European Server:
    • Askone, Kalgan, Korell, Trantor, Aurora
  • American Server:
    • Solaria, Aeria, Gaia

• Regarding the accounts would be used the various servers that are we have currently, to indicate a "faction", which would be indicated below our name that would have a merely aesthetic use and to know the server from which we came or the "faction" by the which are we fighting.
  • In the case of European server we could have five accounts on the same server and in the case of the American server only three.

"Dividing the servers in American and European would remove the problems of Conquests, Happy Hour, and Ping that could be caused by joining them all in one."

• Regarding the language I have come up with an idea that could offer players to continue playing in their native languages and if they want to access different (obviously having to speak in the language of that chat):
    • We would continue having a global chat, in this chat you can speak in the language you want.
    • Then we would have an option(a tab where we would open different language chats for example) to enter our LOCAL chat (chat of our language and/or country) (we could access any of them, but we would have to speak in the corresponding language)
      • In each of these local chats would be the GM's of the respective languages (previously servers) moderating and making that in that chat you can only speak in the corresponding language.
    • We would have these languages in the Local chats:
      • European Server: Spanish, French, German, English
      • American Server: Spanish, English

If this were done, it would return a lot of life to the game and fill it with people in the two servers, please developers, think about this idea.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Duplicated topic: http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=320&t=40047#p187256

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
quote="HGus"]Duplicated topic: http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=320&t=40047#p187256[/quote]
Yes, but I think that here i explained better ^^[

Kaan

Reaction score
Many of Trantor players think the same. I like the idea.

Just for the chat, I have a better idea to prevent flood:

- Global chat international in english (locked before lvl 10 for news players)
- Main account language chat (for example, trantor > french)

You can disable each chat in options
Language flags are displayed under the pilot name and in profil.

A french player would only have 2 chats (french and international)
An english player would have only 1 chat (international)
A spanish player would have only 2 chats (Spanish and international)

You can change the game language in option, for example a french pilot doesn't know an item name in english, he can find it switching the game language to understand the question in the international chat.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Kaan said:
But what if the new players cannot talk in english?

The issue was already solved in Dino Storm and Steel Legions. You can select a chat channel in your language or international channel open to any language.

vaan84300

Reaction score
Finally other people who think about it !!!

Why is it a good idea ? because this idea makes it possible to - Reboost all the PVP,
- The activity of the server,
Need a rework :LOL: -> - The conquest (even if the system is disgusting),
- More players whatever the activity,
- The general animation (event etc)
- A lot of something else (meet other people)

For me it is a big YES and I hope that in the near future SS will do it.

Kaan

Reaction score
HGus said:
Kaan said:
But what if the new players cannot talk in english?
An english player isn't concerned about that, because he only has international chat. For example a new french player would have only the french chat ingame before his lvl10 to ask for help, without being disturb by the english in the international chat.

WingsOfFaith25

Reaction score
It would really be nice some servers have lower playerbase than others i feel sad for players who barely can play togheter with someone .
Would be nice all europe to be togheter , but maybe for the dev's is to hard to do that requires lots of work .

ClockWire

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Clockwire
merger of servers is good but I think the Devs do not want to risk the safety of pilots accounts in-case of corruption to the data but that’s my opinion I’m not really sure what the Devs can do or what they cannot.

flyfighter

Reaction score
Would like to see the reasons from a developer on this topic, maybe we should make a poll on merging servers aswell! ;)

I say lets merge the servers as proposed in this forum-topic and relight the fire on all servers!