I saw a few there... ^^

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
yep, been around sins late 2009, not sure how much longer ill last.

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
Still here. Joined back in mid 2009. :p

kirvis52

Reaction score
Registered in the old 2011 years and i have rised once again
http://imgur.com/a/BessQ
No photoshop, joined at exact same time when registered :p yea sorry for not playing too much :D

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Good timing... ^^

PaperCorp

Reaction score
I'm trying to come too but it's been 3 days with no reply about my ticket regarding my account. I played through the Aeria Games portal which doesn't exist any more.

PaperCorp

Reaction score
I'm trying to play again but I have yet to receive a reply for my ticket and it's been 3 days. I would prefer to play on my old account than start over.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
@PaperCorp: support staff is in holidays, all requests will be delayed until they will come back to work...

Gorgon706

Reaction score
Been far too long, ive moved on from PG shame as it was a great game i enjoyed hours of made lots of amazing friends through here! Hope your doing alright zeri! was checking forums too see if they've done anything interesting all the best guys!

kirvis52

Reaction score
Another year passed. The time is going fast
https://imgur.com/a/71kL0

kirvis52

Reaction score
kirvis52 said:
Another year passed. The time is going fast
https://imgur.com/a/71kL0
Another another year of almost no playing but it's still in my heart. Happy 2020.
https://imgur.com/a/rkFkZvP

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
PaperCorp said:
I'm trying to play again but I have yet to receive a reply for my ticket and it's been 3 days. I would prefer to play on my old account than start over.
Good luck with that, They dont care :')

Yeah im still here but won't be for much longer unless the devs start actually showing they care about the game and not just abandon it!

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
eggyboffer said:
PaperCorp said:

Yeah im still here but won't be for much longer unless the devs start actually showing they care about the game and not just abandon it!
Please tell me you do realise that you quoted a message that is 3 years old :LOL:

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
Fra_592 said:
eggyboffer said:
PaperCorp said:

Please tell me you do realise that you quoted a message that is 3 years old :LOL:
haha no i didnt, didnt realise this post was so old, it was at top of my list lol

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
Fra_592 said:
eggyboffer said:
PaperCorp said:

haha no i didnt, didnt realise this post was so old, it was at top of my list lol

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
eggyboffer said:
Fra_592 said:
eggyboffer said:
PaperCorp said:

It was on Top cus kirvis52 did reply to it at the 1st of January 2020 so it´s still "fresh" :LOL:

Kal

Reaction score
Any oldies still play? :3
I started first at 10.10.2010 at Askone. played until year 2015.

I created new account Kalgancient at Kalgan, year 2017.

It's been almost 10 years since i first registered to PG.
:)
I had German, Canadian, Greek, Dutch, Turkish, German, Romanian admirals through years...

Last edited: