2023, February

Invader86

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Trailhawk
Rank
A few years ago there was an RavenDynamics event twice a year. I think the next event will be in February 2024.

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)
A few years ago there was an RavenDynamics event twice a year. I think the next event will be in February 2024.
That is true, but it is very unlikely to get two Raven events in a year, although i would like that to happen since Aurora at least is kinda dead to be honest, so it would be nice to get a new RDX

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Normally a RDX event comes 2x per year. The only time Split skiped an RDX even was during the CQ rework what was done close to the usual time of the RDX event in the 2nd half of the year.

Normally RDX 2nd round takes place around mid September as next event after Summer Sale. The only reason why an RDX event might not happen would be that thed devs have no ship idea while in theory from all TC items no RDX ship had the ACover as item while every other TC items was installed at least once in an RDX ship.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Guys.. The next rdx event is in september and when it's not,than on 2024 February. Two times skipping means less money, so I think it will come after summer sale and will be presented with a puzzel again. Don't be that negativ 🌞

Tketh

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
T-Keth
Rank
September - October is a good guess if we look back previous years

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I wonder what it will be armed with 1 surely has allied cover

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
It would be kinda ironic if Split still would ignore the ACover to implement in the new ship. Considering the wording "Spread its wings" however i assume that it maybe has the RField and maybe even the RTurr what would make it kinda insane as healing ship with the ability to reduce incoming dmg for the sq while healing it in combination with an RTurr that it can keep alive as well. For the 4th slot everything is possible but if it would be a Speed again it would then also break the bounds of reality as healer.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
allies covers be sure, probably also damage inverters ,but i dont think so. repairfield could be in there. so anti-healer ship huh? you only can guess 3 more items to that ship

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Note sure about DInverter as i assume the aggro may not really be a thing even with ACover and RField considering how the aggro system works so that DDs can easily take the aggro from a healer away again + ACover already is kinda like a DInverter just with the requirement that others get hit to work.

So if they would go the route as support/healer i can imagine the RTurr for some reason at least. Also it´s not said that the ship needs 2 TC Items. For the current RDX lineup only 2 ships have 2 TC items installed while the rest was mainly the basic stuff of the "classic" items from Vega to Mizar. 5 ships use Sol Tech and 3 ships use Drac Tech either as single item or 1 item of each system so the chance of an added drac item could be a thing depending on how Split of course decides to created the RDX ships.

But maybe in the end the real question should be "How many RDX ships does Split still have that they can add". I mean all we know is that they purchased them at some point and work with this set but as far as i´m aware we don´t see any offical information how many ships trully exist in the end.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I'm waiting for the new ship parsecs were supposed to appear after the completion of tau ceti

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well time to prepare my sanity to be thrown out of the window again for the next RDX event i guess... even if i will hate all the reactor grind again until mission unlocking.