Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
Hello everyone and greetings from Korell!

Some Weeks ago, I Made new google sheets document which allows me to calculate ship costs. This is something i want to share with all of you.

1680171084564.png

This Tool has an integrated Database of all available Data which are neccessary for calculation. It also already includes the latest Raven Ship, the Black Opal.

It is possible to use this sheet for all calculations, if you enable the code (Google will ask you for permission), you can use the available buttons for additional Functions or Auto fill.

A Guidance is integrated in this document.

You can find this Tool here: Ship Price Calculator by Gladiator96

Please Leave Feedback about Bugs, Wrong Value Information or general Feedback here if you want to :)

Best Regards,
Gladiator96

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Incredible work, but I don't know if I view it from my mobile (more precisely from the Google sheet app) and the shop cart section, the buttons to add and remove an item from the shop cart don't work for me

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
nice one, excel is always a win :D

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
Incredible work, but I don't know if I view it from my mobile (more precisely from the Google sheet app) and the shop cart section, the buttons to add and remove an item from the shop cart don't work for me
Can anyone confirm that? i dont have the problem if i enter this table as a normal user.

By the way, i will add the new ship later this day. I expect it cost the same as the sol sniper, so thats an easy add to the database :-D

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
An example, blue button it's not working me

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
maybe you should try it at a computer. I am not sure what is happening there.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I guess, but, I wanted to see if I could use it from my mobile, mega F

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
maybe you should try it at a computer. I am not sure what is happening there.
The mobile version is very restrictive about script permissions. Try to limit permission requests to the spreadshet, it currently asks for access to my whole (virtual) drive.

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
The mobile version is very restrictive about script permissions. Try to limit permission requests to the spreadshet, it currently asks for access to my whole (virtual) drive.
This was a very good advice. I havent thought about this, but i changed this with

/**
* @OnlyCurrentDoc
*/

Now it only should ask for the current sheet and not the whole drive. this wasnt intended and is absolutely unneccessary :)

Feedback like this is exactly what i look for.

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
The Ship Price Calculator Tool was Updated with the new ship (along with some general improvements)

Shown Calculations are made for the case when you buy the ship completely new with 4 drone slots and 2 cortex slots.

2023-09-07 15_03_41-Ship Price Calculator by Gladiator96 - Google Tabellen.png

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
How do i unlock the sheet? where is the 'unlock' button? where do i type the code?

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
How do i unlock the sheet? where is the 'unlock' button? where do i type the code?
I am not sure where the problem is. The fields you need to edit for doing a calculation shouldn't be locked at all.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
I am not sure where the problem is. The fields you need to edit for doing a calculation shouldn't be locked at all.
Everytime I hit a button:
You are trying to edit a protected cell or object. Contact the owner of the spreadsheet to check it out if you need to modify it.
But it works fine if you make a copy on your Google Drive. Of course you will lost the automatic updates.

Last edited:

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
Now it should work again. Somehow, the edit exceptions were removed with me updating user interface.

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
It is a Parsec so it is mechaniclly the same, that should not be that difficult to include it in the dropdown list. ;)
But still nice tool, Excel for the win :D

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
It is a Parsec so it is mechaniclly the same, that should not be that difficult to include it in the dropdown list. ;)
But still nice tool, Excel for the win :D
This is acxtually just a cut down Version from the one i have on my own, so i can run a calculator and make this accessable for all. :-D