What's new

Mizar story: GAINING ENTRY (no rares, no ancient, just top Baumar tech)

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Happy 13th anniversary!

Details in video description.

Good work👌. Probably the best player so far with this tech setup on korell🤣

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Thanks. I just realized I still have to unlock Molikar in Gaia. I thought this was the last one cause my Korell pilot was the least developed until now.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Thanks. I just realized I still have to unlock Molikar in Gaia. I thought this was the last one cause my Korell pilot was the least developed until now.
Yeah. Most storymissions can be done solo as well. I don't understand why new players need help. I remember this one molikar sm where you have to plant bombs.. God I needed so many attempts for it in the old days. 🤣

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Yeah. Most storymissions can be done solo as well. I don't understand why new players need help. I remember this one molikar sm where you have to plant bombs.. God I needed so many attempts for it in the old days. 🤣
In fact some missions are even way easier to play solo with OC at best (best example here is Triang Fun as i prefer to call it in TC) as more pilots in squad mean mostly more units that land during certain parts. In case of gaining entry the best way to deal with the mission is using an engi and kill 1 or 2 units at the start let them wiggle down the beacon and then prot it and kill the rest.

Early units are not as HP heavy as the nowaday units that feel like dmg sponges with scrams and shields and whatnot even with the top gold tech

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
In fact some missions are even way easier to play solo with OC at best (best example here is Triang Fun as i prefer to call it in TC) as more pilots in squad mean mostly more units that land during certain parts. In case of gaining entry the best way to deal with the mission is using an engi and kill 1 or 2 units at the start let them wiggle down the beacon and then prot it and kill the rest.

Early units are not as HP heavy as the nowaday units that feel like dmg sponges with scrams and shields and whatnot even with the top gold tech
,, Tringulation trap,, is the most non information giving sm so far, but it is possible to do solo. I did it with the dominator. Even,, undercover job,, without dm inverter and outside cover. The more players are joining sm or want to help outside the worse It's gonna end up. Draconis battle against queen is also solo possible to finish off