Losing hope, give me some back please.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Of course, there is no way you can wait 1 year for a specific RDX ship, you should play with what you have, but oc you will be very limited next to those who do have those ships, but it is normal in any game, that the that have event things have a certain advantage, and PG is not outside that common denominator

Regarding the taunt, I generally find the beacon more useful than the taunt, speaking specifically of Sirius, yes, I can attract the boss with the taunt but they generally appear in very crowded areas, and it is easier to go with a granite, put a beacon and that's it. You take a big weight off my shoulders, another detail that I missed, the protector does not increase the effects of the stun while the shield does

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
The question is, why is pg having a depression period now after tc was completed? Nevertheless, they continue to work on OTB. In my eyes, the focus of this game is failing more and more every month.

Everytime the same thing, Bring back this. Buff this tech. Buff this ship. Why? Sirius could be expanded. New R88 Armor for Ancient and Parsec classes. New Ancient Techs can be introduced e. G Mizar Ancient Scope Shifter. Oort system could be expanded. New ancient units on Sirius. A new concept that works better than Colossus with staffel teams. New ships every 3 months would be cool too.

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)
The question is, why is pg having a depression period now after tc was completed? Nevertheless, they continue to work on OTB. In my eyes, the focus of this game is failing more and more every month.

Everytime the same thing, Bring back this. Buff this tech. Buff this ship. Why? Sirius could be expanded. New R88 Armor for Ancient and Parsec classes. New Ancient Techs can be introduced e. G Mizar Ancient Scope Shifter. Oort system could be expanded. New ancient units on Sirius. A new concept that works better than Colossus with staffel teams. New ships every 3 months would be cool too.
Clearly there's a different perspective issue here, your solution is just adding more and more pve content till the game is overloaded, which is unsustainable because each and every single day the source code of the game its getting clunkier and becoming way harder to add things on top, that being said,
It's having a depression period because lately the main focus of the game has been PVE mostly, all of the changes made since 2013 were focused towards making the game way more friendly and comfortable to make the PVE players happy, but sadly, in a MMORPG you will eventually run out of that type of content, PVP is the only thing that lasts forever if its fun enough and not repetitive.

(Remember that making said content takes months, years or whatever, and we can rush it in a week or less, depending on what it is, even with the mechanics that they added to Erebos SMS, made on purpose to punish any sort of rush and making players lose as much time as possible, it didn't take more than a week to finish them all.)

That's why everyone is asking for QoL instead of more content, we don't care about content, if the base game doesn't works and it has tons of flaws, why do we want new ships or whatever that take them ages to add instead of fixing what we already have to have way more playability? if you really think the solution is just adding new stuff over and over and over instead of fixing current useless ships, or the actual state of low system conquest for example which benefits using Storm and Engineer class due to its superiority on said CQS, then clearly you aren't thinking the same as most of the Aurora playerbase at least,

Don't you think it would perhaps be fun having at least one more game mechanic added to aggrobeacon or taunt, and some kind of stat rebalance on the Aggrobomb to make tank viable on low system besides Antares?

In the current state of the game using any Tau Ceti skill rewards you a lot more than using just any simple parsec or whatever, if Taunt was reworked and had at least an utility purpose it would be viable again instead of just spamming corruption clouds, magnet traps, AC and mat.

ben1982

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
ben1982
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
I'm gonna be honest, some actual endgame PvE content for us to do after we are maxed out to keep us entertained would be nice. Right now my 90% of my clan plays only OTB and reactor.