Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
ben1982
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
I just wanted to bring up the fact that on Askone we have had 3 Tau Ceti colossus matches in a row and next week will be our 4th Tau Ceti match in a row?
I dont know the situation on the other servers, but im willing to guess that this is most like...not intended....
Can we expect a fix soon?

Genjiro

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Genjiro
I just wanted to bring up the fact that on Askone we have had 3 Tau Ceti colossus matches in a row and next week will be our 4th Tau Ceti match in a row?
I dont know the situation on the other servers, but im willing to guess that this is most like...not intended....
Can we expect a fix soon?
Hello there,

This was reported yesterday and has been sent to the devs who are away for the weekend. The report was from Askone. If there are other servers having the same case do let us know, thanks.

Genjiro

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
All i can say its probably working as intended...

ben1982

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
ben1982
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter

burningICE

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
burningICE
Hello there,

This was reported yesterday and has been sent to the devs who are away for the weekend. The report was from Askone. If there are other servers having the same case do let us know, thanks.

Genjiro
@Genjiro yeah its the same on Kalgan: last 3 times Tau Ceti, and upcoming Sunday is again Tau Ceti

Steel_Blue

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Shots
Rank
Clan
The Outlaws Solaria
People were complaining on Solaria about Collosus being Gemini 3 times in a row, but this is 2nd hand information from me.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Seems the queue is stuck on the last entry and does not regenerate. Will be fixed soon.