Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Jaax
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
I accidentally sold my space ball, speed, cool down and division drone some days ago by accident, I sent a ticket on support but still haven't got a reply. I would normally just wait however with the upcoming RDX event I really need those drones back ASAP. Some assistance would be appreciated here.

Jaax

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Jaax
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
Also how can I change my name here

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I´m pretty sure no matter if accident or not that Split will not give you back your drones cus why should they when you confirmed that the drones or the ship they were installed with all other components should be sold? If they do give them back then lucky you i guess but i wouldn´t have to high hopes for that + how should we or any GM/CM help you in this matter?

Jaax

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Jaax
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
I´m pretty sure no matter if accident or not that Split will not give you back your drones cus why should they when you confirmed that the drones or the ship they were installed with all other components should be sold? If they do give them back then lucky you i guess but i wouldn´t have to high hopes for that + how should we or any GM/CM help you in this matter?
Well I didn't confirm the sell on the drones but the ship they were on, no harm in asking if they can help me otherwise RDX will be a big pain