Not open for further replies.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
So after some days on the new earth some things make no real sense for me.

At some point i have read in the forum that Earth (in unrest) is now "at war" the question for me is just "where the hell is the war?"

It gives only a small group of imperials at the top left corner closed up by Mantis turrs and that basicly was it already. The rest of Earth is swarmed by Mantis and Ancients flying next to each other like nothing happened.

Maybe during the story something will reveal why Mantis and Ancients not beat each other considering that during the "initial strike" the ancients basicly attacked everything with their "Invasion Orbital Strikes" (IOS) but the Mantis don´t really care and are now happily allied with the Ancients for some unknown reason.

I can also understand why players hate those "IOS" cus they have no real warning (sure they show the typical OS beam BUT if you fight a unit that has no OS and this thing is behind you and strikes you have no real chance to avoid it and will pod if no Prot or Shield is active) + the time between the beam and the impact itself is shorter then an OS used by an Ancient/Mantis Unit. But again "Why are those IOS still come down if there is basicly no war at all anymore?".

At Venar it gave at least the fight between 3 factions but at the new earth this seem to be scraped for some reason on a planet that is "at war" but the war itself isn´t showing up for some reason. "War never changes" but in PG war seems to have another meaning :LOL:

Aside from all that it would be a nice gimmick/feature for Pilots that have unlocked the new earth when it would appear different at the Starmap and in Orbit as well (maybe via an option where we can choose what earth we wanna see?)

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Vesperion said:
So after some days on the new earth some things make no real sense for me.

At some point i have read in the forum that Earth (in unrest) is now "at war" the question for me is just "where the hell is the war?"

It gives only a small group of imperials at the top left corner closed up by Mantis turrs and that basicly was it already. The rest of Earth is swarmed by Mantis and Ancients flying next to each other like nothing happened.
Pilot, you should know it, as the history show us in Tau Ceti 1, the war already started before we reach the new earth (sadly we couldnt do nothing there), so instead of being in "war", its more like "invaded/lost" :devilish:
PS: Remember that they are not imperials, they are human rebels

Vesperion said:
I can also understand why players hate those "IOS" cus they have no real warning (sure they show the typical OS beam BUT if you fight a unit that has no OS and this thing is behind you and strikes you have no real chance to avoid it and will pod if no Prot or Shield is active) + the time between the beam and the impact itself is shorter then an OS used by an Ancient/Mantis Unit. But again "Why are those IOS still come down if there is basicly no war at all anymore?".
About the Planetside Oribtal Strikes, even if the war seems ended, the enemies still have knowledge about a little remnant of Humans, so they cant avoid that ;) Also Planetside OS have the same time as normal units OS.

Vesperion said:
Maybe during the story something will reveal why Mantis and Ancients not beat each other considering that during the "initial strike" the ancients basicly attacked everything with their "Invasion Orbital Strikes" (IOS) but the Mantis don´t really care and are now happily allied with the Ancients for some unknown reason.
Im sure you will find something about that during the history :D

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Vesperion said:
First thing you are wrong: Venar we populated with methanoids from draconis, so we fought both pirates and mantis there. When we got our point in Venar (last SM). We got signals from Morbod about something wrong in current Sol Earth. That wasn't war in there, it was one sided annihilation if you saw both mantis and people ships on ground killed and burning (Lz and some spots). War wasn't ongoing there , they seem to have put big number of Orbital Beams who just killed all life and - Helena, Morbod are survivors that somehow escaped with some rebels. Mantis just invaded earth and some other planets for their reasons, bad that Big Orbital Strike seem to be some kind of Weapon that is stored somewhere on planet (my guess at top of mountain seeing by teaser of tc2). I'm not overthinking , it's just facts that are seen by structures and missions of planets. About mantis and ancients united, story will tell surely.
But, you are right about Big OS, our radar (minimap) should blink red and say warning when it's nearby detected.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Rajaa said:
Heavy artillery said:
Rajaa said:
Nice video! You should make one on the alternative Earth to show around to those who aren't able to access it.
I already have full content for part 2 video since first and second day of its release. But i'm pretty lazy to finish making it as it takes time to upload in HD quality :)
You can expect part 2 video soon ( p.s i may show some content of 1st SM on new nearth ^^ )
I think you should upload it, i'd like to have a look around new earth! :p

NinjaFlow

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
- Loq -
Rank
Clan
-Golfos del Universo-
Please help and listen us
https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=496&t=42800

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
NinjaFlow said:
Please help and listen us
https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=496&t=42800
Wow...that a.. is a serious problem. it should be taken care of :eek:

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Fission said:
[...] Also Planetside OS have the same time as normal units OS.
Definitely not. I've had the rare luck today to see a planet orbital strike spawn 1 second right after a signor's one, nearly at the same place. It did detonate a whole 2 seconds before the signor's one at the very least.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Maybe as "normal units" he meant "players", instead of NPCs

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
I happened to look pictures on dev shack tc1. Can't see clearly which ship is this?

Looks like marlstone little bit but i'm not sure of it.
Also this wall on left side, where is it? (pictures before release are tests, so it's not immportant for wall).

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Rajaa said:
I happened to look pictures on dev shack tc1. Can't see clearly which ship is this?

Looks like marlstone little bit but i'm not sure of it.
Also this wall on left side, where is it? (pictures before release are tests, so it's not immportant for wall).
Hell Pilot,

This is the wall you have before entering the Pirate Sniper 87 zone, you can go to Vénar and check it by yourself, and yes, if you look closely, thats a Marlstone :D

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Fission said:
Hello Pilot,
This is the wall you have before entering the Pirate Sniper 87 zone, you can go to Vénar and check it by yourself, and yes, if you look closely, thats a Marlstone :D
I guessed right away, but wall materials don't look same as on live server. Or wall isn't this wide lil bit but nvm :)

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
NGSpeed
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
When do you want to update the current cq system? are you already working on this? This would be the most interesting update tbh, because new planets/techs/ships are not for longterm satisfaction and the playerbase would enjoy more the changes for conquest. Any more new hints for this ?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
NGSpeed said:
When do you want to update the current cq system? are you already working on this? This would be the most interesting update tbh, because new planets/techs/ships are not for longterm satisfaction and the playerbase would enjoy more the changes for conquest. Any more new hints for this ?
We are already making good progress for the new Conquest System. We plan to make a new devshack for it to get the details discussed with the community. I really looking forward to presenting it to you all since a lot of tought went in to make it really solid. ^^

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Highway said:
We are already making good progress for the new Conquest System. We plan to make a new devshack for it to get the details discussed with the community. I really looking forward to presenting it to you all since a lot of tought went in to make it really solid. ^^
I hope dynamic team sizes will be well organized as you said. Making possibility for smaller alliances/clans to win conquest is good approach aside of cryonite rewards.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Zoowaerter said:
Great update, when tc part 3 dev shack?
I would wait another month if I were you, It usually takes around 2 months for the devs to set up a whole new dev shack. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.