Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hello everyone,

This is my feedbacks after playing more than 100+ conquests after the rework. Here I want to explain some issues that I/we (with some other players) met during conquests.

1. Deflection Droid

As a lot of you know the RDX-11 Pitchstone got the deflection droid. This ship from Mizar to Sirius is used a lot on conquests. The actual problem with this item is that it's way too strong. Deflecting damages are too high and it honestly avoid a lot of plays especially during teamfights, also it couldown is way too short in my opinion. To solve that, I think that you should reduce deflected damages by 30-40%. But the real problem with that item is that it's a pain to actually see it without targets pannel opened. If we take the fact that the droid spawn instantly litteraly "behind" your ship, you can't even predict it (no cast time).

dd spawn.png
*mizar alloy*

There are some ideas to solve this:
1. Make the deflection droid come from orbit like you land on a planet.
2. Add a automatic "taunt" effect on the deflection droid so we can see it properly.
3. Increase the size of the deflection droid.

dd with taunt.png

2. Orbital Strikes

Orbital strikes are also a problem on conquests. If we forget the fact that their damage are overpowered the main problem is that we can't distinguish OS from our allies and our enemies before we get hit by them. When you begin to have 8-9 orbital strikes on a conquest it's a real mess to figure which one are from your allies and which one are not. To solve that, I think that you should change the colors for each team on a conquest:

orbital strikes colors.png
*Team A & Team B = Clan A & Clan B*

I can also talk about magnet trap that is still overpowered even after it's nerf from half HP.

3. OTB and AFK's

I already mentionned this on a message I sent on forum. As we can't delist afk's they should receive a punishment. We already know that they are not counted as "active pilots" (at least if they don't play more than 5 minutes ^^') but it's always this situation when you fight agains't your opponents with 1 ally afk. So as many other games do I think that they should be restricted for enlisting on conquest for let's say 3 days then 10 days then 30 days ... to avoid them to enlist everytime and go afk.

4. DELAY FOR LANDING

As you may know, you have 1m30 to land after the beginning of a conquest. But sometimes it happens that your game crashed for no reason and you need to restart it and it take times, and when you come back it's too late and you can't land. I think that you should increase the landing timing from at least +1m30 so let's say 3min in total.

Please devs, I think that you should work on the deflection droid and orbital strikes colors quickly.

Please for people that want to complete this feedback feel free to answer, however please don't start to make dramas this thread in ONLY make for feedbacks so devs can see them properly and not for speaking about those feedbacks!

Thank you for the people who will have read and thank you for taking into consideration my feedbacks,

Kind regards,
Eredin

NosferatuZodd

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Griffith
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
Hello I don't agree with your opinion about the deflection droid and the orbital strike.
1: The deflection droidfor me is perfectly balanced, it came as a counter for ships with orbital, and predicting when the droid will be used is not exactly difficult, for example if you use an orbital on someone and after then he use the droid, the explosion will happen before the droid is activated, which does not happen for example with the damage inverter whose activation is instantaneous.
I've been and go to many conquests where there's a pitchstone and it's a good ship that brings a different dynamic to the game, It's all about knowing how to play against it. Any nerf or worsening in the deflector droid would make it and pitchstone ship useless , mainly because when you know how to play against it and players with orbis know how to bypass the droid it's not really hard to beat it, so much so that pitchstone is not an extremely popular ship and contrus and onyxs remain more viable in many situations.

2. Changing colors of enemy and allied components is something I think could be done, but I think it's unnecessary. Since they put the health bars on the players it has made many aspects of the game immensely easier, putting more and more facilities for the fights is unnecessary. I believe that players should seek to improve their ability to detect enemy components and their reflexes and not wait for the game to give them a solution because they are unable to do so.
Remember, this is just my opinion.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I'm laughing crying that it's too strong it's too strong what's the point of new items if they're too strong why add new systems it's best if the deflection droid doesn't hit anything and doesn't work at all besides it's not that strong just wait until it runs out and then the player is an easy target if the player knows how to use it well The deflection droid is not the droid's fault it's not strong but the player who doesn't know how to fight against this ship best I fall on the chit you have to weaken it because it's too strong how can it be that I fall on the chit just don't hit the orbital when it lets go of the droid whole philosophy and besides this droid lasts a short time and then it's gone xD

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hello everyone,

This is my feedbacks after playing more than 100+ conquests after the rework. Here I want to explain some issues that I/we (with some other players) met during conquests.

1. Deflection Droid

As a lot of you know the RDX-11 Pitchstone got the deflection droid. This ship from Mizar to Sirius is used a lot on conquests. The actual problem with this item is that it's way too strong. Deflecting damages are too high and it honestly avoid a lot of plays especially during teamfights, also it couldown is way too short in my opinion. To solve that, I think that you should reduce deflected damages by 30-40%. But the real problem with that item is that it's a pain to actually see it without targets pannel opened. If we take the fact that the droid spawn instantly litteraly "behind" your ship, you can't even predict it (no cast time).

View attachment 51227
*mizar alloy*

There are some ideas to solve this:
1. Make the deflection droid come from orbit like you land on a planet.
2. Add a automatic "taunt" effect on the deflection droid so we can see it properly.
3. Increase the size of the deflection droid.

View attachment 51228

2. Orbital Strikes

Orbital strikes are also a problem on conquests. If we forget the fact that their damage are overpowered the main problem is that we can't distinguish OS from our allies and our enemies before we get hit by them. When you begin to have 8-9 orbital strikes on a conquest it's a real mess to figure which one are from your allies and which one are not. To solve that, I think that you should change the colors for each team on a conquest:

View attachment 51229
*Team A & Team B = Clan A & Clan B*

I can also talk about magnet trap that is still overpowered even after it's nerf from half HP.

3. OTB and AFK's

I already mentionned this on a message I sent on forum. As we can't delist afk's they should receive a punishment. We already know that they are not counted as "active pilots" (at least if they don't play more than 5 minutes ^^') but it's always this situation when you fight agains't your opponents with 1 ally afk. So as many other games do I think that they should be restricted for enlisting on conquest for let's say 3 days then 10 days then 30 days ... to avoid them to enlist everytime and go afk.

4. DELAY FOR LANDING

As you may know, you have 1m30 to land after the beginning of a conquest. But sometimes it happens that your game crashed for no reason and you need to restart it and it take times, and when you come back it's too late and you can't land. I think that you should increase the landing timing from at least +1m30 so let's say 3min in total.

Please devs, I think that you should work on the deflection droid and orbital strikes colors quickly.

Please for people that want to complete this feedback feel free to answer, however please don't start to make dramas this thread in ONLY make for feedbacks so devs can see them properly and not for speaking about those feedbacks!

Thank you for the people who will have read and thank you for taking into consideration my feedbacks,

Kind regards,
Eredin
i agree with the markers for the D-Droid but not for his cooldown or damage, also the different color match is a good option for orbs, also for lightning chains and corruptions cloud. it should be done for pvp and pve.

pitchstone is not a damage ship its just supports. also the kodiak, not the best fighter but his cooldown s are hight because of his strong attacks. the d-droide works very well in my opinion and they already improved it alot just like quantum leaps, debuff the d-droide would be a none sense here.

imagine you are fighting with 3x blazing lava and 3x hornfels and the other team has ships like corundum. everyone would say to this time the virus is way too strong or the lava has to much armor and the damage inverter has a short cooldown.

the mass of the same ships in teams is not a excuse to debuff that particular ship or his techs. keep in mind that everyone still uses chromian corundum and some players using hornfels more and more. always the slogan ,,corundum for the win."

debuff techs or ships that have been improved is not a good way. how many ships suffered from this decision from the devs years ago only for tau ceti.

i agree with everything what u said,but not with debuffs anymore, we had already to much of it in this game.

its pretty sad that everyone has a ,,standard" spaceship and that is mostly in pvp/cq, always the question ,,do you have an corundum or blazing lava?" i don't have it because i wont buy it, but still the black slate did a great job against durability and good damage. i dont like hornfels in cqs, sure its good but nah.. if everyone leaves the rdx line the cqs would be more fun and interesting. the most problems begins when someone say something like this : 5x orbs to this pilot and this pilot is done and the splash damages does the rest to win this little match and gather some ores.

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
I'm laughing crying that it's too strong it's too strong what's the point of new items if they're too strong why add new systems it's best if the deflection droid doesn't hit anything and doesn't work at all besides it's not that strong just wait until it runs out and then the player is an easy target if the player knows how to use it well The deflection droid is not the droid's fault it's not strong but the player who doesn't know how to fight against this ship best I fall on the chit you have to weaken it because it's too strong how can it be that I fall on the chit just don't hit the orbital when it lets go of the droid whole philosophy and besides this droid lasts a short time and then it's gone xD
Come play some conquests agains't us so you can understand, or maybe you never play agains't Pitchstone?? ;)
Beside that I think you didn't get my idea, the main issue we had is actually to see it. When you are on teamfights with a lot of repair fields, magnet traps, ... it's pretty hard to even see it without the target pannel (that is difficult to use when you fight and need to take care about your Healthpoints.
It's easy to say "just wait deflection droid to go orbit" ahaha pretty easy to say that, during this time you lose your teamfight! Also remember that we use multiple pitchstones you can use your deflection droid 1 per 1! xDDD

Feel free to come on streams so you can understand. :)
Btw @Razor2278 I just checked your profile, how you can have this opinion when you played less than 6 conquests? :ROFLMAO:

Verdene

Senior Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Verdene
Rank
The thread has been locked as a fulfilment of a request from an author.

Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.