What's new

UI update

BrunoBugi

Reaction score
Why has hp bar been changed when there were no problems with old one, yet the new one is made like its purpose is to make playing harder :confused: ,every bar now has different hp percentage and is pretty hard to see your current hp without looking with squadron tab.I would appreciate an explanation for the change.

Vigilante

Reaction score
It's damn ugly, big fail guys, you dissapoint me! Again.....

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
lol or that stupid anoyng pod warning.

passenger8

Reaction score
-these red and green colors are not only ugly, they are screaming out and hurts the eyes.

-skip this "update", please.

akwilsona

Reaction score
-these red and green colors are not only ugly, they are screaming out and hurts the eyes.
I believe what they are saying is that the health bars are quite a different color than we're accustomed to.

I for one am having a little trouble making the adjustment, since they do not stand out as much as the old bars, it is harder to tell when we're getting close to podding.

Perhaps a brighter, greener green(a lot of people are telling me it's more of a yellow to them) would give the proper contrast to make it easier to see?

DaRK_XePHoN

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Shankz
Rank
Clan
Hotblaster-jr
What's the point on changing the appereance of UI? The old UI before christmas was better than the current one, the bars of life where more visible as they where more wide.

Would be better and more appreciated if you added a button to change the active drone without oppening the drone window.

Or if there was some information about Tau Ceti, old players are very tired of the looooong periods of waiting until we have new content.