The repair droids are broken and repair protector

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
All ancient repair droids could not repair a ship for a long time.
In addition, I noticed that the protector sometimes does not remove the stun effect for a few seconds the ship is standing with the protector in the stun
yesterday I flew to the ul with chromate on the draco and I had a protector and 2 mines exploded and after the protector.
If you do not understand something, please, I wrote from the translator :)

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
All ancient repair droids could not repair a ship for a long time.
In addition, I noticed that the protector sometimes does not remove the stun effect for a few seconds the ship is standing with the protector in the stun
yesterday I flew to the ul with chromate on the draco and I had a protector and 2 mines exploded and after the protector.
If you do not understand something, please, I wrote from the translator :)
All ancient repairs are the same. Let me explain why. As example we use the Parsec Storm.

Sirius Ancient Repair Droide: Active Time 16s Repairpower 8% HP per sec.

16x8= 128HP effect of Repairpower

Sirius Long Repair Droide: Active Time 32s Repairpower 4% HP per sec.

32x4= 128HP effect of Repairpower

Sirius Strong Repair Droide: Active Time 8s
Repairpower 16% HP per sec.

8x16= 128HP effect of Repairpower

* It also depends which Ship you use, or in what combat you are PvE or PvP. 😜

Protectors are known to suck stuns/stundomes up. Remember the Long Prot. On Earth was weak because the Stuns are to strong. Moda Logic solved this Problem. The stronger the Stuns are, the less effective is the Protector against Stuns. 😁

But i agree.. Sometimes the Prot. Needs few sec to suck the Stuns up. Also.. Did you know that Corruption Clouds break down the Prot?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
But i agree.. Sometimes the Prot. Needs few sec to suck the Stuns up.
Well the thing with Protector is that it "not sucks the stun directly if the Stun happens before your Prot activates when you warm it up" due of the strange mechanic of the game. What i noticed in many situations is that the Prot seems to have an "delayed cooldown effect" when it happens.

What i mean with that is that when you get stuned and your protector is warming up the strange situation is that your activation time gets "stuned" then the Protector activates BUT instead of reducing the stun effect directly your ship still is under the "full stun effect" with increased CD time and reduced flight speed.

When the CD of any of the items has passed and you then can activate any item the game "notices that your Prot is active" and actually does then reduce the Stun effect... if this however will happen in time is another story :sweatgrinning:

In higher systems it will rarely happen that your CD will be done before the Stun is over or your Prot still is active but in lower systems it´s more noticable and can be reproduced.

Darkos

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
About protector, if i remember well, now protector nullify stun ONLY if the stun is used on it.
If you used protector AFTER stun then you are stunned even if the protector is up, which is more logic tho.
A protection protects you from outside menace and when you put it it will not nullify what you've gone under before.

So protector is stun protection only if you deploy before stun, i think it was just a bug long time ago.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
If you used protector AFTER stun then you are stunned even if the protector is up, which is more logic tho.
This is partially true. If you have been stuned and get proted afterwards it needs at least 1 item to be activated so that the Prot will "do his job" what then in reverse is "unlogical" again cus how can the stun then be absorbed by the Prot if the Ship already has taken it?

Another instance of "unlogical" situations for Stun/Dome is when you have no item in use and "wait for the stun to happen" you still have a "quite fast activation time". Mostly a good strategy against a Stun unit is to "wait for the stun and then use either the AB, RD, Prot or Shield. You will notice for AB that it will fly "faster" then a Pilot who will be stunned while he has the AB active.

For the MT the same counts as well. Wait for the MT to be placed and start your AB afterwards to move quicker then when you have an active AB and the MT gets placed or you run into an(other) active MT.