What's new

Test ride ships

mohdin123

Reaction score
Me and my friend on Pirate Galaxy thought up an idea surrounding the topic of SHIPS. Many of the NEW and even experienced pilots would like to know what ship is good for them. So adding in a (TEST) button to a ship the pilot has the Blueprints for or has unlocked a new system will allow the pilot to test the different ships and see if he/her wants to buy it in future.

How would this work?

In the SHIPS section of the STORE the player would click on the ship they would want to test. Then it would say the BUY button as normally shown. Next to the BUY button can be a TEST button which they would press on. They will receive the ship for a period of time such as 1 hour or so. The ship would be equiped with full armour and full equipment from the ship's system. After 1 hour of test It would show a message saying "Test Period Ended" and the player would be teleported to the hanger in the system.

Please look into this Developers as people have agreed of my term.

Thanks.

METHANOID

Reaction score
This was my idea and mohdin's :D but he express it very good here on forum :)

I would like to add just a few more things surrounding this idea.

Only players who have the necessary level to buy that ship can test it, and he/she can't do story mission or white missions with it, only can PVP or just shoot mantis regularly.

Also the testing could also cost a small amount of cryonite or gold, like some boosters, to prevent abuse of course :mrorange:

These are my thoughts ^^

Thank you

Last Martyr Elixz

Reaction score
It is a great idea, I'd love something like that, but why not have it so that it can be on a speical testing Place/area? If I rememebr right when you 1st entered the game you where in a tutorial Place, where you learned the basic Things to be able to use a Space ship ingame. Why not do something like that, but just for testing?

passenger8

Reaction score
-it´s not that difficult. -i always buy tank first, for the hard work and in order to survive. -then engineer and storm, and shock as the last ship:)

Last Martyr Elixz

Reaction score
You never know it might be pretty handy to have something like this With in Our Reach. Why you ask? Imagine you have 3 types of ancient Tech you could choose between, but you're uncertain of which is the best choice for you. With something like that you could know.