What's new

take the jumpship or change system

donwallace

Reaction score
with new system tau ceti where you need most of all Sirius tech to decrypt blueprint is not best take jumpship out off the system now
let the players jump to any planet they want make it you need to pay 100k for each planet which come out clanfund or change ring to where

ring 1 Vega tech
ring 2 Antares tech
ring 3 Gemini tech
ring 4 Mizar tech
ring 5 Sol tech
ring 6 Draconis tech
ring 7 Sirius tech

you can still have Giza and Soris and Amarna just put them on every planet

all planet that pop up should have hanger

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
With this idea, what would happen with the Dolomyte, Clay, Kenyte and Oolyte bps, planets and their missions?

donwallace

Reaction score
you can leave mission on planets or take them out most players fed up off the same mission over and over
as for Dolomyte, Clay, Kenyte and Oolyte bps take out game no one care about them most clan take players to ring 5 get Sirius tech

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
There are many people that spent a lot time gathering this type of techs, you also have to think about the players that have kenyte/clay bps on their ships and didnt managed to get the sirius version of one bp. This would be too unfair for them.

donwallace

Reaction score
there 6 planet on ring I sure they can pop up 2 planet on each ring with Dolomyte, Clay, Kenyte and Oolyte bps on it or put them in to mission where do mission unlock bps

donwallace

Reaction score
change system apart

ring 1 Vega tech
ring 2 Antares tech
ring 3 Gemini tech
ring 4 Mizar tech
ring 5 Sol tech
ring 6 Draconis tech
ring 7 Sirius tech

should of been done long time ago when Sirius first came out but never got done you lost lot players because Sirius sys now new sys out where you need all Sirius tech to decrypt the bps for that sys there no point try put in change system apart in now

remove jumpship now so that players can jump to any ring 5 planet and use clanfund to open a planet cost 100k for each planet

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I have so far only 1 question for ya...

How do you plan the rotation of the BPs with that major change? There is a reason why planets need to collapse and respawn after all (rotation of the BPs) and i kinda guess i know what you wanna reach here considering you talk about the need of Siri items.

An way easier approach from my perspective (even as Vet player) would be to make it so that Pilots can fly to each planet that has been unlocked by the JS and not only when the planet is in JS range (Split made it already possible to return to the Wormhole what is kinda pointless tbh).

Another thing i would add to the mix is that Pilots can fly to the planet that have been discovered by their allies cus let´s face it for some bp pilots leave their clan to join a clan that is on a planet that just has the BP they need.

It´s true that R1-4 currently are rather pointless cus no one needs those BPs anymore but on the other side you could then say "remove all other planets below Siri as well cus no one goes there for farming or hunting old tech as well".

In addition to your new Post:
Do you know the very old Siri System? If you do then you know that Siri was way worse in the starting times then it is now.

donwallace

Reaction score
i not say take away the rotation of the bps or collapse or respawn what i say is let clan jump to any planet on ring 5 with or without jumpship pay 100k to unlock the planet

donwallace

Reaction score
this so player can get the tech they need a bit faster and also cut off jump to ring 4 then wait hours to get to other ring 5 planet some players don't have lot time play game I seen players lucky if on to 3 hours a day because they have work or kids or other stuff to do