What's new

Solaria Sever Needs a good look through..

crazywhiteboii

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
Ok so I main on Solaria Sever, and there needs to be a good look through of the game code. As soon u reach Sol system and up drops are hit with massive bug and or nerf unless u have the supernova boosters which kinda of fixes the drops, Some drones need a look at as well because I can confirm they're bugged, The Siri Singularity needs to Severely looked at, the tech on players is way to weak, great example Aim Scrams don't work at all, the Rep Turret & Attack Turret are way to weak and are probably bugged, all the tech for players at this point in Siri Singularity NEEDS TO BE LOOKED THOUGH !!!

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Ok so I main on Solaria Sever, and there needs to be a good look through of the game code. As soon u reach Sol system and up drops are hit with massive bug and or nerf unless u have the supernova boosters which kinda of fixes the drops, Some drones need a look at as well because I can confirm they're bugged, The Siri Singularity needs to Severely looked at, the tech on players is way to weak, great example Aim Scrams don't work at all, the Rep Turret & Attack Turret are way to weak and are probably bugged, all the tech for players at this point in Siri Singularity NEEDS TO BE LOOKED THOUGH !!!
i dont understand this refrence. i'll interrogate the cat. 😎