What's new

Sirius Ancient Blasters Drop Chance - Possible Issue

Obsidian Nightmare

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Obsidian Nightmare
Rank
Hello Devs! I am wondering if it is at all possible to increase the drop chance percentage of the Sirius Ancient Blasters, Sirius Ancient Strong Blasters, and the Sirius Ancient Rapid Blasters as it has been months since anyone has seen them drop and I believe it would give new Sirius System Players with access to the ability to equip Sirius Tech the proper edge needed to balance the playing field with the r5 Ancients. Thank you for your time and possible consideration.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Considering that it took me 3 entire months to get all Siri Prot items (Rapid in December, Balanced in January and Long in February) the simple reason is that the Items of the units seem to have a rotation they follow and at some point they reach their starting point again.

Next to this because MU-CU only drop 1 BP/Planet and SU have 7 Items in their pool (2 from Vega-Siri, 2 from Antares-Siri, 1 from Sol-Siri, 2 from Drac-Siri) what translates into 99 Items in their pool with all variants.

Now take the 6 Planets that are alive for 7-9 days and it takes ~11-14 weeks until a drop will reapear since the last drop. In compare if you look at the bosses (Giza, Soris and Amrana) their rotation is much faster because all 3 have the same pool so that it´s 9 Items alone per planet = 54 items every 7-9 days so that it normaly just takes 4-6 weeks until the items show up again.

DenilCartel

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
DenilCartel
Rank
Hello Devs! I am wondering if it is at all possible to increase the drop chance percentage of the Sirius Ancient Blasters, Sirius Ancient Strong Blasters, and the Sirius Ancient Rapid Blasters as it has been months since anyone has seen them drop and I believe it would give new Sirius System Players with access to the ability to equip Sirius Tech the proper edge needed to balance the playing field with the r5 Ancients. Thank you for your time and possible consideration.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Funny to see that the exact same topic name has been used for a thing that was made 1 year ago by another user named Obsidian Nightmare :unsure:

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
can't stop laughing😳

Verdene

Senior Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Verdene
Rank
Hello pilots.

Topics have been merged as their content is basically the same word to word. I recommend to search for specific threads on forums before creating another one, if the exact topic is already touched by someone else. Better to answer to the existing topic, than creating another one, causing forums to be flooded.

Kind regards.

ClockWire

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Clockwire
Hello

The bps in question could be dropping have all planets been explored ?If all planets have not been explored then it could be dropping on that planet, All bps are random. It could of dropped when a planet wasn't explored. This is the chance you take, when in Sirius. Hopefully you come across a planet in the future that is dropping said bps

Clockwire

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Hello

The bps in question could be dropping have all planets been explored ?If all planets have not been explored then it could be dropping on that planet, All bps are random. It could of dropped when a planet wasn't explored. This is the chance you take, when in Sirius. Hopefully you come across a planet in the future that is dropping said bps

Clockwire
Well for Askone it always is known what Siri BPs drop on what planet thx to the well maintained database that has been created for it and shows that it is possible to keep an eye for the BPs but require that the players are active. Don´t know how active Trantor is if the pilot is playing on that server but the less players you have the harder it will be to maintain such a database with up to date information.

Wasn´t at some point the suggestion that a planet should directly show what BPs the units have when the JS was at least send 1 time to the planet? What i mostly notice from the DB of Askone is that the interest in hunting the 3 big dogs (Giza, Amarna and Soris) seems not that big anymore and it sometimes take days before their drops are revealed :unsure:

Tketh

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
T-Keth
Rank
In this case the best tactic to increase your chance for finding a BP is exploring all R5 planets or shraing intel with other fleets.

Also keep in mind some BP's are less usual than others due to the randomness of sirius.

I recommend you to be patient ;)

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
@Tketh You are wrong with the statement that some BPs are less usual. As one of the update changed (from Sirius Adjustments ones), it has been implemented that they have basically same chance to be picked. Additionally, they are being less random than before. If from two planets some specific kind of item drops, then these ones drop in sequence. So, when we have Aim Scramblers sequence, then most of planets will drop Aim Scramblers, from all systems. If you pay attention to the databases or the drops, you could be able to see this situation.