What's new

ring 5 need to get fix

donwallace

Reaction score
I like be in squad and also like do stuff on my own while I wait for players come online I find still way to hard on ring 5 I have booster I still find hard the planet got to many enemies

1,need put some safe places on map

2, need sirius ship better armor

3, take away this mission that stop players use there tau ceti ship to kill giza let them use there new ship help there clan mate out

4, make enemies more easier to kill make it more player in squad harder to kill better the cryo

5, big enemies health should be base on size of squad and the tech and ship they use

6, need double size of e for player don't have membership in Sirius sys

7, players in Sirius sys don't lose there cryo if get pod

8, reduce the amount enemies on ring 5

9, take away quarc collector after you ship full they just get in way when try kill stuff

10, make ring 6 for tau ceti System tech with long strong rapid tech not normal rare they should be put in tau ceti System plus cant unlock ring 6 till all story mission and all rare unlocked in tau ceti System

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Pilot, its true that few changes regarding to cryonite and energy could be good, but the game should not be a walk in a garden, sirius ships are balanced as others, since you can kill even an abasis/ignomes/odion with some of them.

Sirius mission is important, since it is what maintains that the giza, soris and amarna can be considered bosses. If this is removed, most pilots will be able to kill this units alone (imagine Tau Ceti 4 :LOL: ). Also having this mission it gives a use to the sirius ships apart from Sirius Missions, Colossus and Conquests.

In this game enemies have a fixed live, and the point 5 is mostly impossible, if a player comes to shoot a unit that you are shooting, it will increase the hp it have? sounds crazy :D

Point 7, sirius is a part of PvE Game, so loss of cryonite have to be there, whats the point of being in one of the hardest places knowing that there is no counterback if you die? ;)

In the point 9, you mention the remove of quarcs, the mechanic is not that hard, is just collecting 5 quarcs that your jumpship will process in energy for the jumps, how the ship would be able to recharge by just killing enemies :p

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Don´t know if this post was made with Translator but some parts read like it was made with translator however i will say my 2 cents about the points
donwallace said:
I like be in squad and also like do stuff on my own while I wait for players come online I find still way to hard on ring 5 I have booster I still find hard the planet got to many enemies

1,need put some safe places on map
R5 planets have safe places they are just not as "regular" as on the normal story planets cus every planet is rndm with the unit placement so that safe spots are either close to each other or just 2 - 3 ab rounds appart from each other. If you know how to avoid the units (aka not drag every unit with you that passes you) even a Siri ship can stay alive.

donwallace said:
2, need sirius ship better armor
Imo the Armor for the ships is balanced the question here is what ship you fly and how you fly it in Sirius. Myst is the best survivor of the bunch thx to the prot and scram while Puni is best used for 1vs1 battles for farming purposes. If used correctly you can kill most units while CU are from my experience unkillable with any Sirius ship (Solo) while SU are the most challenging ones.

donwallace said:
3, take away this mission that stop players use there tau ceti ship to kill giza let them use there new ship help there clan mate out
The mission was set cus many TC players complained that they couldn´t use the TC Tech AT ALL in Sirius cus before the mission was added only Sirius ships could land. With the Mission Split just prevented the obvious outcome that at some point Pilots can Solo hunt the Bosses because their sole purpose now is to be an unit that should be killed in Squad.
I´m Pretty fine with that decision cus it allows me to Cryo Hunt with my TC Para and when we need to do an Boss hunt we use the actuall System ship like it is with all other Systems where you need to use the Ship of the corrosponding system.
Fun Fact: In the early stages of the game it was possible to fly any Story/White Mission with any ship (even from higher Systems) but cus it made a lot of Story Missions way to easy when Vet Pilots helped New Pilots out Split removed that option and added the System Ship Limitation in.

donwallace said:
4, make enemies more easier to kill make it more player in squad harder to kill better the cryo
donwallace said:
5, big enemies health should be base on size of squad and the tech and ship they use
I will combine those 2 cus they basicly mean the same imo.
This would be impossible to balance if several Squads shoot a unit and it just would get an buff from that. Imagine 3 full squads with Modal Tech shoot a single unit that hits like an TC unit, can aim several players AND has AoE Attacks.

donwallace said:
6, need double size of e for player don't have membership in Sirius sys
This is a point that not will come cus the Memberships are a main selling point for Split and Pilots. I admit that i always have an 6 month Ult mem running but it spares me most time of E-Collection but in reverse i still need to collec E if i selfmat or have to "feed the beasts" from time to time but can in theory made much smoother by some simple changes
https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=42999#p200627

donwallace said:
7, players in Sirius sys don't lose there cryo if get pod
Again it depends on how you fly your ship in Sirius + having a Cryo Vault active prevents this anyways + if you haven´t reached New Earth yet you want to have there an Cryo Vault as well that prevents you from the pod Cryo cus even with the save spots at new earth you can pod there fairly easy cus it sometimes feels like an crowded R5 planet.

donwallace said:
8, reduce the amount enemies on ring 5
Again all depends on the rndm setting of each planet. Some places have just 3 - 4 unit spawns at the same location while others have 0 - 2 but basicly the number of enemies on each planet is always the same.

donwallace said:
9, take away quarc collector after you ship full they just get in way when try kill stuff
@Fission i think what he means with that is to remove the "units" that spawn when you can refill your ship and that they should not more spawn when the JS has been filled cus otherwise the "Quark Units" are stuff you accidently attack with AoE weapons and they turn hostile (Silos,Collectors and Drones) while other are simply mess with the target selection (rocks with their insane selectable box).
Here it would be an double edged sword for R5 cus those things can help to spawn a Giza faster during Intel rounds (most loved one are the Silos for those)

donwallace said:
10, make ring 6 for tau ceti System tech with long strong rapid tech not normal rare they should be put in tau ceti System plus cant unlock ring 6 till all story mission and all rare unlocked in tau ceti System
From what i have read the next System Lagrange should serve this purpose cus it should be similar like Sirius but it gives no offical confirmation that i´m aware off.
In the end i don´t think that the current system will change much and that Gold Items for TC will be added with TC Part 4 along with the 2 Rare ships that will use the new Tech that Split added with TC.