Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Description: After getting podded, rematting is basically pointless, because the target picking by mouse is not available, like I would be still in pod. Same for clicking on the ground for moving. The video may be not enough evidence but if it's not I will make better one with cursor tracking. The black ending moment is there because of killing the Pirate Galaxy process from task manager because of the tracking problem.

PTR Version: 1003686

Evidence:

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Update on this: it is not really frozen camera, but automatic activation of "Relative Controls"

basically when u remat on urself, it looks like ur ship controls turn into relative controls even if the option is not active, it is half fixed if u turn on and off the "Use of relative ship controls" again.

But truly the target mouse selection still is quite buggy after doing that

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
I know what is happening, it's like the rescue window is not correctly closed. You can click outside where the rescue window is (their size depends on the windows resolution)

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
ok after cq.. I mean just in case I didn't be clear, the rescue window is "invisible" and some times could happen that it is correctly closed after remat. and then you can move the camera normally again (also the fact when this bug happens is you cannot do zoom-in or zoom-out).

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Fixed for the next PTR. Was indeed that the window remained visible even when hidden. This blocked mouse inputs to not go to the gameworld and instead stayed on the UI.

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
This bug still occurs. I have seen it again and seen others complaining about it in chat. It does not happen every time.

I have had it only occur with groups of players. When I was solo it does not happen.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
As far as I got i formę by my clan members, it happens when pilot has lower FPS (or FPS drops) during the materialization, so the window does not vanish properly.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Next PTR should finally resolve this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.