Not open for further replies.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Hello everyone, i have another small feedback:

I think the achievement "Conquest Ship Pilot 75" is too much, if multiple people from a clan wants to get this achievement it would take them literally forever to do so, maybe 50 or 40 i would say okaay, but even 25 already looks like a lot. Taking in mind that ONLY CQ's of 10vs10 can bring CQ, doing 75 CQ's flying conquest ship for many pilots on the clan is near to impossible. Killing 75 times a CQ Ship isnt even as close as flying CQ Ship 75 times

Could those achievements be lowered to:

-Conquest Ship pilot 1
-Conquest Ship pilot 15
-Conquest Ship pilot 25

Those numbers sound more reasonable and possible, unless u want some achievement to be obtained by near to no one unless some specific players (and it directly contradicts lone wolf tho)

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Keep in mind though that the cumulative achievements count all together. This means that the highest count is the one that is needed to complete all of them. Currently its 75 times you need to use the CQ ship activly in a match. Yes this might be to much especially than only one clan member can fly that ship per match and you can use it only after a teamsize from 12-25 players. We look into the requirements for this one. Let us know if there are other new achievements that might not ideal set up.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
On live server will be 12 the minimum team size to use the cq ship? Because with 10 pilots its not difficult to destroy the enemy one. So I think 10 as minimum is good.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
In case of the achievement about running around with CQ Ship, it will be best to put it on requirement of 10 players enlisted too, so lowering it down from 12. We will not see many populated CQs anymore on the Askone at least since most of clans are really small for now so the achievements will be pretty easier to make if the requirement for the CQ ship will be lowered.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
As far as i know its already 10 lol, and its actually 10, so might just be a confusion maybe from highway? :unsure:

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
As far as i know its already 10 lol, and its actually 10, so might just be a confusion maybe from highway? :unsure:
Yeah its 10. But maybe it is a clue that we will get it increased to 12? :O

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
its set to 10 only on the PTR. The regular value is 12 as that is the size that would not make the CQ Ship to powerfull in a match. But we changed a few balancings on the CQ ship and that limit might be changed?

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
oh yeah, 10 is perfectly fitting for the CQ Ship on battles in my opinion, didnt even knew it was actually 12, if that's the case i would set it to 10 (also more intuitive to have a number like 10 than 12)

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Hello devs :giggle:,

How is this the thing shown on the screenshot possible? :unsure:, the looser side got a bit more cryonite than the winner side while it has slightly less ore %. Didn't knew if to put it inside a bug report since maybe it was a mechanic im not aware of.

1614194298778.png

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
You fail at math? :ROFLMAO:
Skynet lost and got less cryonite so no idea what you thinking of.

HerrFox

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Herr_BlingBling
Rank
Given the new change of pilots now having life bars and shield bars under their name, I would find it very clear in combat situations to introduce this for enemy NPC ships on regular planets as well. For all players, for all enemy NPCs, for all allied NPCs. Please introduce this for all spaceships, not just on conquests. The battles are very hectic, and the HP and shield bars give you a much better overview of the battle when they are displayed under the name of all the ships. As it is now, you have to click on each ship individually. This is not easy and very cumbersome, especially when you are being shot at by many units. For players who do not want this option, the option to deactivate the new function is to be made available in the settings.

The fact that the conquest ship only needs four blaster shots to destroy a Sirius ship feels a bit too powerful to me. How are conquest ships defeatable when pilot ships can be destroyed so quickly?

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
About the cq ship. The teamsize must be minimum 10 to use it. And can be easily destroyed if that ship is alone and is attacked by 9 players. One thing that make vulnerable the cq ships are the stuns when it have used their protector. Also have ships with perforator is nice to put the cq ship in serious problems.
Now in the battles, the cq ships are not the unique to be alive. The winner side of the battle can survive and still dealing damage or even run away of the enemy cq ship (based on the ship selection of your team)

nemesis1900

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
nemesis1900
Rank
Clan
Hades
Hello.

When assigning gravitons, it is very difficult not to be able to donate a single unit to members.

This problem can be seen when assigning a graviton when the fleet has more than 380 gravitons of one color, for example red. The minimum becomes 2 units.

In the event that the fleet has more than 590 gravitons of one color, for example blue, the minimum becomes 3 units.

This I see very little fair and undermines the reserves of the clans.

Greetings, please check this point.

nemesis1900

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
nemesis1900
Rank
Clan
Hades
It would be nice that from the clan panel you can see which clans were registered to conquer. For informational and also strategic purposes.

nemesis1900

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
nemesis1900
Rank
Clan
Hades
My Clan Flagships were removed from purchased components prior to the update.

The flagship Sirius, Vega, Antares, Gemini and Mizar.

It was a huge effort that the clan made all these years, it does not seem right that they are eliminated, please correct this problem.

The components mentioned are: the particle wave accelerator and the particle wave amplifier.

I request the replacement of the installation of the plans or the respective cryonite.

Best regards.

nemesis1900

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
nemesis1900
Rank
Clan
Hades
Sorry if my English is not the best.

The Wave-Particle components were modified by Quadruple.

With donations from the fleet, my Hades clan from the Aurora server, in the past year purchased all Wave-Particle components for all my ships.

The ships affected were: Vega, Antares, Gemini, Mizar and Sirius.

I request the replacement of the respective cryonite.

Best regards.

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Sorry if my English is not the best.

The Wave-Particle components were modified by Quadruple.

With donations from the fleet, my Hades clan from the Aurora server, in the past year purchased all Wave-Particle components for all my ships.

The ships affected were: Vega, Antares, Gemini, Mizar and Sirius.

I request the replacement of the respective cryonite.

Best regards.
Can confirm this, our CQ ships all had multiple configs due to old bugs, and us needing multiple people to be able to pilot them, and after the update they went back to default configuration with stock items - despite all having at least one config with non-standard items on a pilot that is still in the clan.

Also, in the changelog i can see this:
Conquest Ship Blaster damage has been reduced so it takes about 6 firings in Vega and 4 firings in Sirius to destroy regular ships.
While this is a damage reduction compared to the first public ptr, this is actually a huge damage increase compared to what always have been on live servers, where a vega ship could tank more than a dozen blasters, and a sirius ship could beat the sirius CQ in 1v1

nemesis1900

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
nemesis1900
Rank
Clan
Hades
Going back to the initial situation is not the correct solution. It is the easiest. It hurts the gaming community. I request the replacement of the crionite. Mainly that of the Sirius ship which was so expensive.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
After first conquest on Gaia, a reorder in the enlist phase could be great to reorder without kick many pilots from enlist phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.