Public Test for the "Conquest Rework" Update & Feedback thread

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Hello everyone, i have another small feedback:

I think the achievement "Conquest Ship Pilot 75" is too much, if multiple people from a clan wants to get this achievement it would take them literally forever to do so, maybe 50 or 40 i would say okaay, but even 25 already looks like a lot. Taking in mind that ONLY CQ's of 10vs10 can bring CQ, doing 75 CQ's flying conquest ship for many pilots on the clan is near to impossible. Killing 75 times a CQ Ship isnt even as close as flying CQ Ship 75 times

Could those achievements be lowered to:

-Conquest Ship pilot 1
-Conquest Ship pilot 15
-Conquest Ship pilot 25

Those numbers sound more reasonable and possible, unless u want some achievement to be obtained by near to no one unless some specific players (and it directly contradicts lone wolf tho)

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Keep in mind though that the cumulative achievements count all together. This means that the highest count is the one that is needed to complete all of them. Currently its 75 times you need to use the CQ ship activly in a match. Yes this might be to much especially than only one clan member can fly that ship per match and you can use it only after a teamsize from 12-25 players. We look into the requirements for this one. Let us know if there are other new achievements that might not ideal set up.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
On live server will be 12 the minimum team size to use the cq ship? Because with 10 pilots its not difficult to destroy the enemy one. So I think 10 as minimum is good.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
-The Lucifer-
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
In case of the achievement about running around with CQ Ship, it will be best to put it on requirement of 10 players enlisted too, so lowering it down from 12. We will not see many populated CQs anymore on the Askone at least since most of clans are really small for now so the achievements will be pretty easier to make if the requirement for the CQ ship will be lowered.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
As far as i know its already 10 lol, and its actually 10, so might just be a confusion maybe from highway? :unsure:

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
-The Lucifer-
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
As far as i know its already 10 lol, and its actually 10, so might just be a confusion maybe from highway? :unsure:
Yeah its 10. But maybe it is a clue that we will get it increased to 12? :O

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
its set to 10 only on the PTR. The regular value is 12 as that is the size that would not make the CQ Ship to powerfull in a match. But we changed a few balancings on the CQ ship and that limit might be changed?

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
oh yeah, 10 is perfectly fitting for the CQ Ship on battles in my opinion, didnt even knew it was actually 12, if that's the case i would set it to 10 (also more intuitive to have a number like 10 than 12)

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Hello devs :giggle:,

How is this the thing shown on the screenshot possible? :unsure:, the looser side got a bit more cryonite than the winner side while it has slightly less ore %. Didn't knew if to put it inside a bug report since maybe it was a mechanic im not aware of.

1614194298778.png