Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
ROA - Naycko
Rank
Clan
Reborn of the ashes
Hello! There are some problems when paying conquest. For example, when i payed cq, my game freezed or closed and the conquest got paid like 10 minutes later. And yesterday, a pilot from my clan payed, and it got payed double. I doubt it being a mistake because he told me he had indeed payed only once, and its strange because its at the same minute, so it was probably a bug. However we got picked for cq xD so thats ok. But it wasnt our intention getting 6 tickets into it, so its not good for it to happen.

thanks for everything :D
1615290102803.png

nemesis1900

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
nemesis1900
Rank
Clan
Hades
Goodnight.

I think the afk issue needs to be reviewed.

Today for example, just when the conquest began, three of my enlisted members disconnected due to connection problems (very common in Latin America).

For which the conquest remained 10vs7. One of the members managed to return, but the other two when they returned could no longer go down due to the restrictions.

I think these issues are very common at the beginning of the conquest and it is important to allow a few more minutes for them to re-establish their connection.

I agree with the fact that disconnections are restricted on the planet because that is very unfair, but at the beginning it does not seem correct, they did not even get down to the planet.

Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.