Pirate Galaxy | FPV 2

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Now they need to manage it that the FCT makes it so that the during FCT usage the rendering is focused on the camera and not on the players ship as otherwise everything looks kinda empty without any units due of the rendering distance.

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Now they need to manage it that the FCT makes it so that the during FCT usage the rendering is focused on the camera and not on the players ship as otherwise everything looks kinda empty without any units due of the rendering distance.
Nah, It would be broken to see all units without moving your ship. E.g. Conquests.
Highway already said that it's not possible if I remember correctly (or maybe only for devs)?

Last edited:

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
then let them change the game engine to a better one

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Nice one Eredin. You getting a hand of the freecam. That the units are visible with the freecam is only possible for devs, as otherwise it would cause issues/exploits.

Cant wait until you get your hands on TC4 :)

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
As some of you liked the 1st video, I did a 2nd one. Hope that you'll like it! :giggle:

great work, but the first one hits different!😇

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Nice one Eredin. You getting a hand of the freecam. That the units are visible with the freecam is only possible for devs, as otherwise it would cause issues/exploits.
Thanks Highway. If we take the fact that I had access to this tool a long time before all regular players, it's totally normal that I'm more familiar with it! :p
As I said some time ago, I can't push the Freecam more than the 2 FPV videos and also the Dino Storm video "The World". In terms of use, I pushed the freecam to its maximum.

Cant wait until you get your hands on TC4 :)
Well If I had a pre-access I could hype everybody more than they are already :ROFLMAO: . Patience is a virtue.

Regards,
Eredin

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
Maybe we can wait until December for tc 4 :D