What's new

Pirate Galaxy 2020 | Dose Dose 5 | The Last Pot | [601 subscribers Thanks!]

Kevino Tummelwiese

Reaction score
I have been active on Youtube for over 10 years. My videos were always passionate and I always had a lot of fun. Pirate Galaxy has always been the main thing on my channel and together we have experienced and learned things in over 10 years of playing Pirate Galaxy that we will probably never forget. Many Youtubestars would probably laugh about 601 subscribers. But I'm proud because that's an authentic number and I achieved it without monetization and marketing. Today I would like to thank all subscribers, viewers without subscription, all Pirate Galaxy players and who once were. I thank the Radical Gamers, who were then called Black-White Army, I thank Splitscreen Studios and I thank Youtube. Special thanks also go to Mastakilla MKGamesHD.

If you know my very first Pirate Galaxy Videos 2009/10, you know that I started with a small and lustreful series called "Dose Dose". The 4 parts were quite well known at that time and especially the 4th part, where the whole Black-White Army helped to arrange a smiley face out of a can, was a very fun little project of our clan. As a small thank you I thought with this 5th part, I would try to make a real effort on my own. It should remind me of all the past times and all the Youtube videos of the past and should also show how my videos have developed in all this time until today. I hope you have fun with this little video. And so I go into the can one last time...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)