Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
hello everyone,
I already think that there are people who know about these bugs but this is the first time I've had them, first of all in these videos an apparently invisible player is hitting me and it seems that the others see him. Even if I disco/reco it didn't change anything.
I also have another bug when I go down on colossus sometimes I can't go forward anymore my ship is stuck which forces me to disco/reco. Would you have any explanation for these bugs, because before I didn't have them.

greetings, eredin

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
The invisible guy could be a desync during loading time (but then relanding or relogging in should have fixed it), or, as it happened to me on a R5 as well as EiU/Calon a few months ago, your game client failed to (down?)load the ship's mesh, in which case i assume all hunters you'd meet for a while would be invisible to you, just like all ignomes/odions were invisible to me for several days. Only option that worked for me the first time it happened was to delete everything in game folder/Pirate Galaxy/gamedata/files/ and relaunch the game to get all assets redownloaded.

IDK about the "stuck" bug, first time i ever heard of it :|

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
The invisible guy could be a desync during loading time (but then relanding or relogging in should have fixed it), or, as it happened to me on a R5 as well as EiU/Calon a few months ago, your game client failed to (down?)load the ship's mesh, in which case i assume all hunters you'd meet for a while would be invisible to you, just like all ignomes/odions were invisible to me for several days. Only option that worked for me the first time it happened was to delete everything in game folder/Pirate Galaxy/gamedata/files/ and relaunch the game to get all assets redownloaded.

IDK about the "stuck" bug, first time i ever heard of it :|
ye i redownloaded the game files, let's see what happen next! :cheeky:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
jep.. i have seen this before but different. some players was able to kills units we dont see. or for me or other, one o our squad was invisible. relog wouldnt help. restart the whole game was the fix.

there is another bug that happened today. if hp is below ~1% and you give this player protector he will die but it will show in squad panel that the player is alive.

another same bug is, if you get shoot down below 1% you will not die. you can't repair yourself. if you go orbit your hp will recover to 25%. looks like an mater. effect here but .. i don't know.

another annoying bug is when the weapons/items reloads double cooldown. i mean it will actually do something but if you press or click twice. for e.g blasters cooldown increases to double cooldown for no reason. the only fix for this is, either restart the game or go into the folder with win+r and type %temp% and deleted everything and skip the datas you can't delet. this is the only fix for this situation. same is also for repair droides. speed actuator. lightning chains and more.

a rare bug was couple days ago that orbitalstrike didnt make any damage to our squad on earth. this kinda orb happened two times and that was it.

another bug on earth 2.0 in the storymission 'catch him if you can' this happened two times but different. if the ancient structur was below ~8% enemies landed non stop, so we had no chance to beat them even with team gneiss. and in the next round it happened again. enemies landed without shooting the structur, but not much as in the first time. first time was a massacre for us , ... but fun. we did this storymission because we want more enemies to kill lol.

another bug that happened this year four times to our clan in sirius. if we finished the storymissions there, there was no quarc at all. even if we accept the first mission and abort it immediately(some times this is a fix). i think its hard to locate this kinda bug, because the planets will disapair after short period of time.

performance issues. after a long time playing about 3hours client starts to lag. even with stable connection, decent gpu and cpu, the game will lag after 2-4hours playing. only fix here is restart the game or as i said empty the %temp% files. mostly this happened (other star systems are not excluded. sirius also tends to lag little bit) on tau ceti, earth, calon. vénar works almost fine. i think it would be better to release more offline datas to the client, so our connection doesnt need to be stressed more and cause performance problems here. this is not a hardware problem. the game works very fine, but after hours it will start to lag. i know ssg uses a special game server to protect their game from abuse and modify etc. there should be a fair fix to protect the game files and give us more performance = more fun. or maybe give the client permission to use more ressources? i don't know if this will actually work or will worse.

thank you if you read this far🙂

*my system is a i5 and a gtx1050ti it should be fine

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Heya, I have some weird problem with my sirius and draconis sniper blaster all variants.😐 relog and restart didnt helped here. other players could see my sniper blaster, but not me.

I also can't see the sirius/draconis sniper blaster in the shop. 😶

hangar_(1).pngsniper bug_(1).png

at first i thought it was funny, but it is very annoying and ugly to play. even if i changed planets or go more times in and out from the hangar.. this annoying bug will not leave🙄

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
sooooo after couple of times relog everything is back in order😅

hunter hangar.png