boddie.malone

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Boddie
Clan
-Clan-
I've been trying for a bit now to logon the game (in Askone) and have an enhancement ticking away but can't get on. Anybody else?

Bizkaibus

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
PSH - K H A L I F A
Rank
Clan
PUNISHERS CORPORATION
Yes American serves ( Solaria, Gaia and Aeria down)

Krom

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
ivan2048
Rank
Hey I just logged in. I was getting that exact same message. Try now boddie.

NinjaFlow

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
- Loq -
Rank
Clan
-Golfos del Universo-
If in case the developers look at this post, I would like to know if the inactive accounts on the servers are hindering the stability of the servers and propose an idea if this is one of the problems.

The idea is to make a backup of accounts that have been inactive for a certain time and exclude them from the servers, if a player of those inactive decides to return to play he would have to go to support in order to reactivate his account.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Hello Pilots,

The developers are already aware of the problem and it has been detected that yesterday there were certainly some connectivity problems on the American servers.

The source of this error is being investigated, but at the moment there is no more information about it.

Greetings,
Fission

If in case the developers look at this post, I would like to know if the inactive accounts on the servers are hindering the stability of the servers and propose an idea if this is one of the problems.

The idea is to make a backup of accounts that have been inactive for a certain time and exclude them from the servers, if a player of those inactive decides to return to play he would have to go to support in order to reactivate his account.
Regarding this idea, this would create a lot of problems when a player tries to come back to the game, since in case they see their account "gone". Most players would not go to support but instead just close the game. Also i think its not allowed to just deactivate accounts for inactivity (Since that would make them be gone).

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank

Regarding this idea, this would create a lot of problems when a player tries to come back to the game, since in case they see their account "gone". Most players would not go to support but instead just close the game. Also i think its not allowed to just deactivate accounts for inactivity (Since that would make them be gone).
I more guess that those accounts are just "dead datas" that are needed to stay no matter how many years a pilot did not log into the game.

If really "useless data" would hinder the stability of the game there are far more informations in the pilots sheets alone that are "useless" and i would consider as "why is it even there?" like the total number of killed units, the number of gained signets over all RDX Events the number of Logfiles in the active player profiles (i have somewhat of 1.300 that have no use cus i´m not willing to spend gold after my daily one) so i assume that those are way more risking to cause stability issues then inactive accounts that show no changes at all.