idea for colossus

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I came up with an idea that would help pilots practice pvp skills on the colossus. All you have to do is make it possible to land on the colossus and practice pvp skills and it would be a good idea because you don't waste energy or cryonite on the colossus.
I would add to the colossus that you can make squadrons and do something similar to the reactor that a squadron has points and the whole squadron gets the same pool of cryonite I have seen that people complained that people group together on the colossus and in a few people beat a single victim should be able to make a squadron. Greetings Razor

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Uh another post about Colossus as it has come up a few times. Well it took me a short moment thx to the "Weekly riddle" but it gives already some posts about Colossus that could be found by using the mighty power of "Search" :p .
>>>Feedback about current Colossus system<<<
>>>Just a random idea for Colossus<<<

Anyways i will hold myself back from any further comments as i´m "not allowed to talk about PvP related discussions" for... well let´s just say reasons :sweatgrinning:. Aside from that i only point out to older posts for the sole reason that here some suggestions/ideas/whatever can be used/reworked/whatever again ;)