What's new

I want to come back to game but...

Kal

Reaction score
I'm not playing Pirate Galaxy since three years.
Tau Ceti ships requires regular sirius ships bps
which means browsing and searching Ring 5 planets for months and months.
Besides there is no new event giving RDX ships.

Give us reasons to play this game:

- Unscheduled Events
- Daily Rewards (even primitive mobile games have this feature)
- Additional rewards for new registered and returning players
- Better Giza drop rate (ships bps)
- Remove useless bps drop from Giza
- More ways to earn cryonite
- Remove Ring 4 clan missions so we go faster to R5s
- Allow us to change 1 tech slot of ship so we can replace useless tech like taunt, perforator with something better
- Give permanent speed booster to everyone
- For years you are non-creative. Be creative. Surprise us.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Hello Pilot,

All sirius ships drops at least once a month normally.
There are normally 2 or 3 RDX events per year, more would end being boring.
There will be new ways to earn cryonite with the Conquest Rework.

I would want to ask you why you think speed booster have to be given to everyone passively, since that is still a free to play game and needs some funds to continue.

Last edited:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I'm not playing Pirate Galaxy since three years.
I didn´t play PG for 6 Years until i did come back and now i play it more or less since 1 year and 2 months on a more or less daily basis again

Tau Ceti ships requires regular sirius ships bps
Has been stated often enough that it was a needed step by Split so that pilots don´t skip Siri entirely

which means browsing and searching Ring 5 planets for months and months.
At worst case up to 14 weeks until you have all Siri items if you only go for those and leave every non siri item out. For me it took exactly 1 year to get all Siri Items but only because i did skip a bunch of Items at 1st cus i didn´t know that some TC items will require the "not needed Siri Items" as well otherwise i would have been done in just 4-5 months i guess
Sirius Ancient Blasters Drop Chance - Possible Issue

Besides there is no new event giving RDX ships.
Usally 2 RDX Events each year and the New ship becomes the 1st reward of the new RDX Event and another new RDX Ship as 2nd reward

Give us reasons to play this game:
- Unscheduled Events
I can´t really confirm that cus imo most events happen around the same time + they announce them at least 3-4 weeks before they actually start

- Daily Rewards (even primitive mobile games have this feature)
Is something we already suggested but only Split know if and when such a thing will ever be implemented.
[Sugestion] Daily/Weekly/Monthly Mission System
[Suggestion] Game ideas improvement!

- Additional rewards for new registered and returning players
Would be hard to find "proper rewards" for new and returning players imo.

- Better Giza drop rate (ships bps)
See previous statement
Sirius Ancient Blasters Drop Chance - Possible Issue

- Remove useless bps drop from Giza
What would you consider is a "useless BP Drop from Giza" + it gives already 3 Bosses now (Giza, Amrana and Soris) and they all share the same "Boss Drop Pool" of items so for each new planet spawned 9 new BPs for 7-9 days --> again Sirius Ancient Blasters Drop Chance - Possible Issue

- More ways to earn cryonite
Is something Split wanna attempt with the CQ rework that should allow Clans to participate with smaller numbers to fight for Cryonite that will be transfered to the Clan Vault and then can be given to Pilots by a weekly Limit and their Lvl according to the current offical Info that is in the Dev Shack --> #9 Tau Ceti Part 3 & Conquest Rework
[...]
Conquest Rework

Originally we had planned to get the “Conquest Rework” ready for testing after “RavenDynamics V”, but we underestimated the effort it would take to implement the game design for it. We don’t want to boast, but we think that you will be amazed when you see how much stuff we have planned for Conquest. It's quite a complex system, but (hopefully) easier to understand and play. Basically most of it is completely new.

Our main goal for the “Conquest Rework” is that we want to encourage more players to participate in Conquest because it is rewarding and fun at the same time. Let me give you a first bullet point overview before I go further into detail in later posts.

Planned Changes
  • A central hub where clan members can see all scheduled Conquest planets and in what phase they are currently in etc.
  • Completely new Conquest gameplay system where the main goal for participating clans is to gather as much unrefined ore as possible in a given time.
  • Reward for participating in Conquest will be clan cryonite. How much can be earned is based on the clans’ performance as well as their active players during Conquest.
  • Clan cryonite can be given out to clan members as regular cryonite.
  • Matchmaking system that ensures that every clan has a chance to be selected for Conquest battle.
  • Log files & systems around it will be removed.
  • Clans gather Mining Tickets that they use to register for a particular Conquest planet.
  • The size of the teams that will participate in Conquest will be determined in the enlist phase just a few minutes before the start of the battle.
  • Gameplay will be adjusted based on the number of participants to make it fun even for smaller teams.
[...]
- Remove Ring 4 clan missions so we go faster to R5s
And what about R1-3 Missions then should they stay? Cus sometimes you maybe need to travel accross the whole System if you wanna reach a certain R5 faster and not wanna wait x hours until it´s in range.

Siri Missions are more or less an "additional way" to earn Cryos and if Split would extend this to other systems where Pilots could do a rndm mission that gives Cryos at the end i would totaly do that 1st before going back to grinding Cryos

- Allow us to change 1 tech slot of ship so we can replace useless tech like taunt, perforator with something better
Taunt i go with partially but Perfo is since TC an actuall usefull item considering that the Shield of the Enemies now have way more HP and not directly go away after just 2-3 hits

KingKamikaze

Reaction score
Hello Pilot,

All sirius ships drops at least once a month normally.
There are normally 2 or 3 RDX events per year, more would end being boring.
There will be new ways to earn cryonite with the Conquest Rework.

I would want to ask you why you think speed booster have to be given to everyone passively, since that is still a free to play game and needs some funds to continue.
Un evento raven cada 4 meses para asi hacer 3 eventos raven al año, se debería realizar uno ahora en Junio pero sacaran el dron con el mismisimo evento de spaceball de siempre y el dron con beneficios de otros drones, ninguna novedad llamativa segun mi punto de vista.