Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Greetings :)

In the coming Halloween we can expect PG925 energy drone ?
Looks like a skull so it fits to Halloween :ROFLMAO:also many people have failed to get it and I think they would like to have it,
especially now after the energy update.

I also have a question,if we can expect improvements pumpkin drone to 10% accuracy ?

Thank you and have a nice day :)

Verdene

Senior Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Verdene
Rank
Hello Pilot :3

Specific informations will be posted with announcement of Halloween Event. For now, nothing is known ^^

Greetings.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Aside from that the E-Drone was available during the whole Summer Sale event for purchasein the shop i assume the chances are higher for it to appear during christmas event.

If i remember correctly during Halloween Event normaly just the BPs of Emp and the TC variants for Sirius drop during this time and if it will be like last year most pilots will do this event at Mars for some reasons + it will be a total mess with lots and lots of RFields running at the same time + the battle of "hit the target at least once" in combination of "use an engi for the supportive chance"

Aside from that the Hallween event mission is currently the "only mission" that never can be completed once it was started cus last year i remember that it was so you started it to see the drones but no matter how many your killed it did not increase the progress what was one of the best moves imo.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
Hello, maybe there is a new Halloween event and maybe some event stuff to get because the same thing every year

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Hello, maybe there is a new Halloween event and maybe some event stuff to get because the same thing every year
Every year now is add one more new item [like magnet trap]
But yes,for old players is only that one item from mizar to sir what they can get and then just left event,becouse all other they already have.

Maybe locust ? He is rare on this game and he look is good for halloween [skeleton]

Global booster ?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Maybe locust ? He is rare on this game and he look is good for halloween [skeleton]
Again i think Christmas in the Stashes along with the long range drone, Disruptor and Hyan (better prepare your lvl 5 locator drone already)

It´s rare that any of the parsec/RDX ships show up outside of the "normal events" and mostly it´s so that during Christmas you can obtain those but thx to the changed sq system stashes are now an totaly personal hunt in compare to years back while snowman are the sq fight for the RDX ships.

In theory i would have to do the Snowman part to get the chance for the RDX ships i missed from earlier RDX events but somehow i´m not really in the mood to do so even if it goes against my "completionist sense" lol.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Every year now is add one more new item [like magnet trap]
But yes,for old players is only that one item from mizar to sir what they can get and then just left event,becouse all other they already have.

Global booster ?
mh every year til now the anln emperor has appeared in the halloween event. and of course the new blueprints. remember you get all parsec ships except the emperor in the christmas event. i think that the paragneiss or chromian corundum will probably also appear in christmas event this year. black slate and blazin lava are relatively new ships.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
mh every year til now the anln emperor has appeared in the halloween event. and of course the new blueprints. remember you get all parsec ships except the emperor in the christmas event. i think that the paragneiss or chromian corundum will probably also appear in christmas event this year. black slate and blazin lava are relatively new ships.

Yes,time for a change Halloween to make it more attractive.

Razzorkill

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Razzorkill
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
For us who have done the halloween items over the past years will most likely not get any new stuff I guess. I hope for cry boost and firepower boost:D Time to smash :cool:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Considering that the MT is been given by the Easter Event i guess that Halloween now will have the LC, CC and Emp in the loot table along with the Pumpkin drone.

This should make a total of 14 possible drops. Issue however is as always for those who already participated in the last years event at least 8 of those drops are pointless (Emp, Pumpkin and LC) leaving only 6 BPs the pilots might go for for the sake of completing things.

Imo this is currently the main issue of most Events in the game cus it all is reduced down to praying to RNGesus to drop the BP we may need while leaving a bunch of BPs uncollected and vanishing into the void cus no one needs them anymore.

In the end i will wait and see cus i was lazy and did buy the CC Bps i wanted already via Gold during the RDX Event so the whole event will eventually break down to "use the global booster amap" for me.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
For us who have done the halloween items over the past years will most likely not get any new stuff I guess. I hope for cry boost and firepower boost:D Time to smash :cool:
Halloween is an attractive event to grind efficiency. Because of the cryo booster. I think it was 50% as far as I can remember. so far I have often bought the cryo booster as well, energy packs and fireboost. this year i give full throttle with the bps so that i can grind cryo. 😁

i've already used a lot of cryo which was actually saved for tau ceti part 4 😳😂