Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
Well ive made many posts on here about things that need changing in the game and things that arent working in the game etc etc, and all of them have been ignored. with the past 2 events coming in, both of them being as pointless as the halloween event, i mean who on earth has the time to run around a planet following a drone telling you how far away from a planet, to most of the time get a paint for your ship (which btw looks horrible, tryed it out last night). But im not here to moan about the events that we had, im here to talk about the CQ system.

So first let me introduce myself, i am EggyBoffer, founder of the old System-Helping-Team and founder of my current clan Leaders of Justice. 2 weeks ago we went to take a planet, looking for some FUN. We hoped that we could have a fun fight and also win us a planet. We were very much dissapointed. Oh yes we took the planet alright, but without a fight, and without a chance to even try and take the planet. It was just assigned to us cus noone else registered. So ive got a few ideas here.

Firstly change the whole CQ way. Instead of fighting clans for it, you fight minions. the clan that is in control of the planet can enhance the defences of the planet, and are aloud to be there to fight against a clan that trys to take it along side the minions. The clan that is currently holding the planet while it is not being attacked can do a reactor defense thing that gets the clan war score and also helps the planet to level up, and gain more defences.

This would mean that the whole CQ way would be a lot more fun> If you have any more ideas for this let me know, either comment here or contact me in game, im often online.

Thanks guys

Gon

Reaction score
"Minions"? No, please. Conquest =/= PvE. Conquest should be pvp only. It's a pure pvp. Mobs on cq would kill cqs completely in my opinion. All it needs now is to encourage new and old players to join to CQs. In my opinion it's a problem with ancient technology(it discourages low level clans to take part in cqs) and it's problem with losing cryo on pod(on CQ only). I don't remember when I was on Cq with my clan last time. Clan's last CQ: everyone lost 10-20k cryonite and people just said "never again". It's fun if you are winning but it's not fun when you are losing.

CtMurphy

Reaction score
No way just bring back the old CQ system, that worked perfectly. Every player that has played this game since before SOL came out can tell you THAT way of CQing was the best. it was fun every single time.

CtMurphy

Reaction score
Your idea is sound and there's nothing wrong with it except that it's just a little counter productive to what a CQ is supposed to be. Good old player VS player shoot 'em up kinda fun.

ON_ur_SYX

Reaction score
CtMurphy said:
No way just bring back the old CQ system, that worked perfectly. Every player that has played this game since before SOL came out can tell you THAT way of CQing was the best. it was fun every single time.
Oh i agree 100%. Bring back the old way the CQ's were done. Even when we lost it was still fun, i miss those cq's. No log files, anyone could show up ... when the cq was done we didn't get booted to orbit and the winners used to search the planet for the ones that remained and hid and when we got podded we had to rescue and dang i do miss those cq's so fun

alekjoao98

Reaction score
ON_ur_SYX said:
CtMurphy said:
Oh i agree 100%. Bring back the old way the CQ's were done. Even when we lost it was still fun, i miss those cq's. No log files, anyone could show up ... when the cq was done we didn't get booted to orbit and the winners used to search the planet for the ones that remained and hid and when we got podded we had to rescue and dang i do miss those cq's so fun
Agree, i remember in 2010 when Uranus, Jupiter and Neptune were cq's planet :) was so much fun. The gravitons should stay :D but the log-files maybe hehehe