Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
Hello there all.

I am making a programme for windows that you can use to assist your playing. I have got a few ideas for it. Firstly i will be bringing a ship fitter in for you to use to work out your fitting prices quickly and easily. This is current being built.

The rest i want you guys to think. I want you to tell me what you want to see in this programme. Post here

Kahuna

Reaction score
This sounds similiar to an application I wrote for my clan. It is a C#.NET app that calculates the total price of a ship. The user selects the ship type, how many armors, what tech to install, and how many drones will be unlocked and the calculator gives the total cryo cost. There are also boxes that can be checked when an item is purchased that will update a remaining cost value. I also added an inventory function so once the user has checked off all of the bps they have collected, they have an option to filter the tech lists to only show what they have in inventory. There is also an option to save ship profiles that the user has. Let me know if your interested in taking a look. -Kahuna

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
Yeh that wud be cool to look at it, that is the ship i want to work with. Theres one problem, mynes wrote in VB not C# lol