What's new

Future situations that will happen in Pirate Galaxy (New Mission Pilots: A Started)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well... if i now actually would be able to read what stands in the video it would be nice... if you decide to post a vid in the english section it might have been a good idea to add the translated version. Surely i´m not so crazy to pause the vid every moment a text comes up and then place it in an translator with the risk that it is not translated properly.

So all i see is someone who is going totaly crazy with the cam tool and no context at all.... just saying.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
your title im german topic and here in english , but the video is a different language.. rework it so we can actually understand

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
your title im german topic and here in english , but the video is a different language.. rework it so we can actually understand
twitch-tv-emote-streaming-media-video-games-real-life-twitch-emotes-75b2823e688c86668ce502d309...png

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Ok, I am writing it in English.
good. you cant just post something in a topics lang. to hope that we understand, but the vids lang. different :'D

Parzival

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
System Wars
Rank
Clan
- The Last Dawn -
sorry boy

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Ok... aside from that this camera man is way to nervous (maybe did sniff to much Cryo) it still makes no real sense.

What i think is that this should be thoughts of the Mantis and why they hunt for Cryo and stuff but it still makes not much sense for me what OP is trying to tell with this vid tbh.

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Ok... aside from that this camera man is way to nervous (maybe did sniff to much Cryo) it still makes no real sense.

What i think is that this should be thoughts of the Mantis and why they hunt for Cryo and stuff but it still makes not much sense for me what OP is trying to tell with this vid tbh.
I suppose he didnt watch the "how to use freecam properly" video :ROFLMAO: :p

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
you should see tau ceti from two alternative worlds. the first world we know is tau ceti, with vénar (colonized by methanoids and pirates). the other planet is calon where the home is from the ancients, but it is not confirmed that calon is there first or last home world. (aurora, kalabesh, dante, desai - the special sirius singularity for their refuge.

where did this all started? in tau ceti or in vega? i think it started on tau ceti.

lets look into the other world called caprica or lagrange singularity.

what if when the ancients and mantis was once an allie? this could explain the battle scars on calon or cet. we know that the ancients seems to hide and protect something.

in the time when they build the stargates and colonized some system planets, the mantis could attacked them so that everything was planned exactly how they want it without let the ancients now what is actually happens. best e.g Earth in unrest.

the ancients build their spacefleet for each star system. there is six ancients ships and each system has one ancient ship. e.g vega raven. draconis punisher. sol mysterium (look rdx event they are there). this also explain why they created the ancient blueprints. six ships for six starsystems.

do the mantis really hunt cryonite in this time? they search for the special cryonite which we found the first on vénar. its unknown for what purpose this was used. they also want to overcome NOT to kill just overcome and suck out ancient energy and stealing their data fragments. the other part of this story is that methanoids and pirates are an allie and some meth. dont want to use ancient power.

the problem is here, that someome betrayed the ancient entity and this should be them from the other world. because the ancients worked the systems down and not up e.g tau ceti --> draconis+ wormhole. war against the mantis and the ancients took refuge in sirius.

so, cryonite is not the main reason for the next battle

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
you should see tau ceti from two alternative worlds. the first world we know is tau ceti, with vénar (colonized by methanoids and pirates). the other planet is calon where the home is from the ancients, but it is not confirmed that calon is there first or last home world. (aurora, kalabesh, dante, desai - the special sirius singularity for their refuge.

where did this all started? in tau ceti or in vega? i think it started on tau ceti.

lets look into the other world called caprica or lagrange singularity.

what if when the ancients and mantis was once an allie? this could explain the battle scars on calon or cet. we know that the ancients seems to hide and protect something.

in the time when they build the stargates and colonized some system planets, the mantis could attacked them so that everything was planned exactly how they want it without let the ancients now what is actually happens. best e.g Earth in unrest.

the ancients build their spacefleet for each star system. there is six ancients ships and each system has one ancient ship. e.g vega raven. draconis punisher. sol mysterium (look rdx event they are there). this also explain why they created the ancient blueprints. six ships for six starsystems.

do the mantis really hunt cryonite in this time? they search for the special cryonite which we found the first on vénar. its unknown for what purpose this was used. they also want to overcome NOT to kill just overcome and suck out ancient energy and stealing their data fragments. the other part of this story is that methanoids and pirates are an allie and some meth. dont want to use ancient power.

the problem is here, that someome betrayed the ancient entity and this should be them from the other world. because the ancients worked the systems down and not up e.g tau ceti --> draconis+ wormhole. war against the mantis and the ancients took refuge in sirius.

so, cryonite is not the main reason for the next battle
[/QUOTE]
I thought the ancients were imprisoned in sirius by the mantis. Also out of curiosity, where did we hear the name "caprica" come from?