destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Subject: Enlist pannel loading bug

Description:

Luckly, as i mentioned on the PTR, i managed to get this bug in one of the last CQs i did on PTR at the end :celebrate:, as u will see in the screenshot, some aspects didn't loaded correctly which forces the player to either relog, or restart the area. Hopefully it can get fixed

Client/Launcher Version: 1003675

1609761356790.png

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Yes this is a difficult one that we fixed but it caused a more severe issue with item dupication etc. so it was rolled back. Looks like we need to find another way to fix this.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Subject: Enlist pannel bugged when enlist phase starts

Description:

This bug has been happening since the first round of PTR, but for some reason no one reported it even tho everyone complained about it... :sweatgrinning: After many CQ's, i've finally got it so i can report it.

Anyway into the matter, as its visible in the screenshot, in some ocassions (unknown the reason) the enlist pannel doesn't load correctly when it starts and u can't really see anything, the only way found to fix it was to change zone or restart the client. I think its a quite annoying bug :p

Client/Launcher Version: 1003688

EnlistBug.png

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Description: Sometimes when you wait on the orbit of the planet before the enlist phase starts, it happens that enlist window is bugged, not enabling pilot to enlist.

PTR Version: 1003702

Screenshots:

1614541096834.png

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
This is an rare bug that is quite hard to track down. It can happen on any phase change, nur just for the enlist.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Attempt a code restructure to see it that can resolve this. This happens often in the enlist phase so we might narrow down this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.