Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
Is it just me or does anyone else think pg needs qol over contents at this point?

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Hello Pilot,

As Devs said, they are currently working in a CQ Update, which is clearly a QoL update, but other features could be good aswell.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
DantePlays said:
Is it just me or does anyone else think pg needs qol over contents at this point?
Well it´s good that you have that opinion BUT just throwing it in the room doesn´t really say what kind of QoL you have in mind tough (at least i think that no one of us can read the mind of someone else).

For me an QoL update would be if they would change the constand refill system of the drones so that it not needs to be done manually:
https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=42242#p196721

And some of the Forum users know that i had some other suggestion/ideas/QoL as well along with other users like Rajaa who was very active in making an megathread about improvements the game could recieve:
https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=42589#p198036

In the end only Split decides what of all ideas that come from the users will be implemented into the game and how they will be implemented.

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
Vesperion said:
Well it´s good that you have that opinion BUT just throwing it in the room doesn´t really say what kind of QoL you have in mind tough (at least i think that no one of us can read the mind of someone else).
I've tried suggesting many features, but I don't think they listen to any of them. So I gave up and finally out of frustration typed a very vague one. If they're still going to give us more contents instead of QoL. I'll eventually quit the game sooner than later, hopefully before the end of this year

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
Fission said:
Hello Pilot,

As Devs said, they are currently working in a CQ Update, which is clearly a QoL update, but other features could be good aswell.
Not into CQs, but that's good for the PvP players I guess. Still frustrated with the game

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
I was really glad when this was implemented as per suggested.
Low HP Alert