Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Description:
this "small" problem already existed in the older ptr test phases. i think it should be addressed to remove this blueprint.

Client/Launcher Version:

Ancient-Ra

Screenshots:
bug.png

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Oh dman, that is a stupid mistake in excel, fix is under way.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Reminder: the blaster will not be removed, but new testers will not get the item when they are prepared for testing.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
This also occurs by the way with a level 1 sniper blaster :)

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I have some other bug but i cant show you that in Screenshot.. I upload a vid on YouTube

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Not a bug. That is 1k ms lag or more. Your opponent already activated his repair droid when you shot, but your client is not aware of it yet and you have the illusion of hitting him almost dead. The lag is noticeable when you are podded.

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
And if it happened right after he remat/got remat, it could mean that before the fight, when you saw him with ~60% HP, he was actually full life. And when he takes damage your client substracts but doesn't properly refresh its hp, hence you keep seeing its hp "shifted down" by x% for a while. Iirc when it happens to me, only a green grav from the guy i see with bugged hp or a reland/relog from either him or me solves the problem.

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Quite possible that is due to the very low number oh HP he has left at the point, with something as high as there, it can happen that the number gets rounded to 0, and therefore is hidden. while he still has some tiny bit left.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Quite possible that is due to the very low number oh HP he has left at the point, with something as high as there, it can happen that the number gets rounded to 0, and therefore is hidden. while he still has some tiny bit left.
This happened also in pve its rare.. i couldnt repair myself but i had 0% hp according to my spaceship hangar i had 0% hp.. I restart the game now i had little bit more hp but i dont remember how much.

Status
Not open for further replies.