What's new

Deflection Droid bypassing Damage Inverter

ZeusCannon

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
ZeusCannon
This is dumb. Pretty sure this is a bug. It may perforate shields but inverter simply isn't something that can be bypassed, even with perforator.
It is still DAMAGE that is dealt and the Inverter should convert it into healing.
Even Environmental Orbital Strikes didn't bypass inverter on Earth (in unrest), I don't see how this 1 item does. There is no reason for it to bypass it.

People may have ignored this, since nobody plays humpback on Calon, except like 3 people in the game. Please fix.

Tectron

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Tectron
Rank
I think the deflector drone is well implemented in fact I think it would need a buff, the droid takes a while to activate, time in which an orbital strike falls and damages you, it is extremely difficult to activate the droid at the moment the enemy launches its orbital strike

ZeusCannon

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
ZeusCannon
I think the deflector drone is well implemented in fact I think it would need a buff, the droid takes a while to activate, time in which an orbital strike falls and damages you, it is extremely difficult to activate the droid at the moment the enemy launches its orbital strike
It's probably underpowered, you are right, increase duration/reduce cooldown/increase damage to buff it. But you have no business dying from any source when you have dmg inverter.