Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
I'm happy with the whole decrypt thing, i can see a reason for it being in the game, but I also don't see how it helps the game.

For the past week i have been farming Vega, twice i have had blueprint tracker on, and the drop rates for Vega aim computer, Vega repair target and protector, and all the rares that come from commanders are ridiculously low. They are the only ones stopping me from getting anywhere near having the rares for the other systems and are actually making me feel whats the point in farming Sirius for tech that's not Siri related because im not going to be able to use them.

In 1 week i have not had a single drop of Vega aim PC, Not one, and i have all other systems bar that one.

Can you either do something about the drop rate for Vega rares, Or please get rid of the decrypt thing, otherwise there's literally no point me grinding Sirius anymore other than to build ships.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
eggyboffer said:
[...]
Can you either do something about the drop rate for Vega rares, Or please get rid of the decrypt thing, otherwise there's literally no point me grinding Sirius anymore other than to build ships.
I highly doubt that they will remove the decry system cus it would then make the whole hunt for Siri BPs obsolete to unlock the Ships/Tech for TC what is a useless factor as well and should have been bound to the actuall system BPs instead of the Siri ones imo.

Would make much more sense to start with Symb tech that is required to unlock Perc tech what then could be used to decry the Venar ships in return.

Then the perc tech used to decry Multi-Agent and this for Modal Logic decry and Modal Logic then for the New Earth Ships.

I would be way more satisfied with such an "logic" decry system instead of the current TC one and i would even go so far to say that it should be used for any system and in order to Decry the Gold BPs you don´t need the previous ones and you only need to have all System BPs completed for the specific item (for example in order to Decry the Sol Blaster you need to have unlocked all normal Blaster BPs from Sol (Mars - Old Earth))

With the current System Split only creates an "artifical bottleneck" cus players have to wait for certain Siri BPs to drop again and at avarage an Siri BP reoccurs around 8 weeks (WU excepted cus they only have RD and AB in their droptabel next to the pattern) after the last drop happend cus it seems to give an "rotation" of them in their drops for each unit.

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
I completly agree with that way of rares working, having to have all system bps before unlocking a gold bp, Would make more sense than having to have previous systems. All in all im not saying i hate the decrypt system, i hate that to use any rares in other systems i have to get the vega ones, and they wont drop for me at all, meaning its pointless for me to grind the bps in siri for them for example, aim computer no point me even trying to get any of the ancient ones apart from sirius ancient, because i cant use them anyway because the drop rate in vega is so miniscule, its practically impossible to get it

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
For me the most anoying BP and last i hadn´t completed in Vega was the Stun cus of the weird Commander spawn rate. So i did jump into my Puni (yes i overkilled it basicly) placed myself in mid of an avenger field and waited for the commanders while the avengers had their "fun" with me.

I took me somewhat of nearly 1 week to get this stun complete the most other BPs i had already aquired when the old BP system was still in the game.

But i had also some missing Golds in Antares, Gemini, Mizar and Drac that i got during the Spaceball event (that i totaly skiped for some obvious reason by me) and the Global BP Boost that was around during that time.

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
Yeah the commander drops basically what im complaining about, Its rediculously hard to get a drop out of them, they have so many blueprints that they drop, when they do drop rares its like a 1 - 6 chance of it actually being the one you want, and with rare bps being so rare in itself, having a 1 in 6 chance to get that rare bp you need means the chances of it dropping what you want are like 0, and its really annoying.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
It seems you are using an erroneous approach to the problem. For bps from Custodian Commanders on Aurora, just sit in one lvl 15 Avengers site, kill them all and wait for the 3 CCs, then wait for next wave. Don't cycle the 3 spots, stay in one. Take one of 2 spots at center-east, cause those have a smaller spawn area, ignore the broader one at center-west. Better with a Mizar ship (one shot kill, no much penalty). For Aim computer, go to the narrow valley at east of map, between the lvl 13 and lvl 15 turrets and sit there. It will take longer than drops from CCs. The only advantage of that spot is the small spawn area. You should complete it in less than a week farming about 2 hours a day.

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
I know where to get it from just saying the drop rate is ridiculous and the fact you need all previous system blueprints is just annoying, you should need all blue bps from that system would make more sense