What's new

Colossus cryonite reward

dijar

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
dijar
Rank
Hello all,

I have appreciated todays update with the cryo amount improvement on Siri and TC, it really makes grinding easier and more fair given how much more expensive TC ships and items are getting, but what I find unacceptable is the overwhelming increase in cryonite reward for colossus.

The state colossus is now and how it has been ever since it came out is terrible because players can easily identify who the players are and team up together to secure the reward, and this increase in the reward which is around 400k cryo for 1st place will invite and motivate players even more to exploit colossus by teaming up together and offering kills to each other in case they fall behind on the scoreboard to secure the top places.

Please revert the cryo increase only for colossus until colossus itself is changed to prevent exploits and allows players to PVP fairly for the reward. Thank you.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Hello Pilot,

we will look at what we can do about it.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
If i consider the chat every week that Colossus is open we see mostly the same pilots there anyways and i assume they swim in cryos anyways.

But tbf for me they can throw as much cryo to pvp as they want it won´t convince me to go there cus pvp is and stays an optional thing (if we exclude the pm achives now) for me and in the rare times i do fly in pm no one will be exited to get my kill cus i won´t fight back anyways lol.

Aside from that i never was on Colossus anyways and watched the scores there or anything (to busy with farming lol) but i assume in most cases on the top places you will mostly see the same names over and over again cus even if it´s an "free for all" thingy i think that some teaming up surely is and will be involved into this.