Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
_BMW760ILV12_PL
Rank
Clan
A P O K A L Y P S E
Hello, I have a question combined with a request. Would it be possible to change the color of bps to conquering ships? Now they are not much different from the usual blue plans. It would be really helpful. the conquest ship will fall, the player will not put him off among the other blue bps

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Isn´t the color for CQ Items light blue instead of to common blue? For me quite some time has passed since the last CQ BP has droped during my hunts so if any change should have happened with the CQ BP Color i can´t tell cus normaly i don´t scan any BP if i have it completed already and i have most of the BPs from the systems completed.

BMW760ilv12

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
_BMW760ILV12_PL
Rank
Clan
A P O K A L Y P S E
I have all the plans from the whole game and I do not scan either, but for the conquest ships they could have had a different color.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
A purple color could be good for CQ bps.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
A purple color could be good for CQ bps.
Purple was the old rare bp color that was changed to gold due on some planets the purple changed from some reason into blue if i remember it correctly. For CQ bps i remember that they have been changed to cyan so that they can be noticed when they drop but the rate is insanly low for a CQ bp to drop actually + it seems that only some units drop the CQ bp.

For more info of the CQ bps and their confirmed drops use the >>>Hitchikers Guide<<< in the BP Section.