Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Podatte
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Hello to everyone including our lovely Developer Team! :)
I am here not because of a complaint or basically to make one... its more so of a propose and questioning about incoming Christmas Event.
Well the first thing to begin with is about last
Christmas Event that of course.. we all know it was last year (for those who have no ideea what I am talking about.) In the previous event, there were specific ships that didn't drop (I am not going to mention anything about Mantis Ships) but about RDX ones. I am mostly going to talk about RDX-08 Chromian Corundum because it's one of the most used ships in the game at the current time with current META. This ship hasn't dropped since if I remember correctly since 2020 Christmas event (please correct me if I am wrong tho) and I would ask specifically the Develeoper team to add it during this event because there are alot of players that haven't gotten it yet and are waiting for it to drop from event but aren't willing to buy it for gold as maybe most can't afford.
If this would at least be read by a
High Rank Team that would be great, and if also in consideration of adding Corundum this year in the drops. (Oh yeah, forgot to mention, rip players who haven't bought it during Black Friday sales as they were waiting for it to drop^^.)
P.S: At least Paragneiss drops this year unlike next year which is also great...

Thank you for reading!
Cheers,

Podatte

- K a r o l -

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
- K a r o l -
Rank
Clan
MONARCH
Concuerdo de que la RDX-08 Chromian Corudum, es una de las mejoras naves que hay, Lleva mas de 2 años sin salir en eventos de navidad, La nave solo sale en ventas flash y no todos tienen recursos para comprarla.

DancaSoares

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Davinorolhamento35
Rank
I agree with that.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
And i want rdx 12 horn on sale then :p
And for get in xmas from snowmans :p
And 200% firepower !!

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
My opinion is equal to you,which is 0 at this point ... ^^

So we all done joking then if so many ppl need cc then was on shop last sale and many ppl buy it as i saw.
Perhaps too popular ship to add for free now.

Hecatte

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Podatte
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Well I guess that's it with this 'topic' since event has begun but no changes implemented...
Thank you for reading.
Cheers,
Podatte

Water

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Water
well its the same as every event , nothing new for old players sad

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
well its the same as every event , nothing new for old players sad
would agree with that but christmas event is fun.. even when it is the same and the other refreshed events are a pod-in-the-can challenges. i skip thoose events, eventually all events this year. no rdx event thanks to whatever the reason is. same halloween ship. same eastern ships. same christmas ships, but it is good for thoose who needs the newer rdx ships.

i still wait for new stuff or adjustments for erebos, but what we see is again conquest tweaks.