What's new

Chat

SauloRHCP

Reaction score
All the time that one player(Brazilian or Spanish) talk in chat(Public), the others(Englishes/others that speak English) say that we can't talk our language, that the server is English. It must be created the separated chat system...... Portuguese chat, English chat, Spanish chat and others of importants languages. Hope you can analyze that and try fix that, cause' everytime stupid fight are starting cause' this, Thanks, Saulo.

akwilsona

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be rude, but when you joined the server, it specifically stated "English", did it not? There are international servers available. There's no rule that you can't speak another language, but English is the preferred language in public chat on English-speaking servers(Askone and Solaria). If you must speak your native tongue, clan/alliance/private chats are designed for that very purpose.

I only want to be helpful, I get annoyed like a lot of other English-speakers on the server. It's more because we don't know what you're saying. I've been cussed out a few times in Portuguese and I'd rather it be in English so I don't have to translate it through a website.