Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Hello again,

today i have some rather small thing so i try to make not a "big post" like i normaly do when i have suggestions of a larger scale.

Todays topic is as the Title already states the Camera distance that we have to scroll out while sitting in our nice little ships. Maybe some have noticed it maybe some never really did care about it BUT there is something on the Camera that always is buging me and is mostly noticable if you switch your ships or rather said if you switch between the "normal ships" and the "Parsec classed ships".

A major difference between both ship types is that Parsec classed ships have a way higher scroll out then any of the other ships. So this leads to the situation that the distance we can scroll out is basicly just based on the "size of the ship" then anything else and if i would have to guess i would say the difference is somewhat around 25% .

Personally it always is a bit anoying for me to "readjust" my FoV cus i switched from a Parsec Class into a non Parsec Class and when i zoom out i got remembered that i now fly a "small ship" instead of a mountain :sweatgrinning:.

It would be nice if we can always zoom out to the absolute max no matter if we fly a Parsec ship or a normal ship cus for me it always feels like i have not everything in my FoV and notice that i turn the Camera way more then during the times i fly a Parsec ship.

Regards - Vesperion

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
I also noticed that, and it's a bit annoying. Would be nice to have a non-ship based zoom out.
Specially on TC this is noticeable if u, for example switch ships between neon and parsecs, e.g hawkmoth and paragneiss.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I also noticed that, and it's a bit annoying. Would be nice to have a non-ship based zoom out.
Specially on TC this is noticeable if u, for example switch ships between neon and parsecs, e.g hawkmoth and paragneiss.
...Disruptor and granite 😂

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Next update will have several camera tweaks that will streamline it so that all ships will offer the ability to have the same zoom distances.
Nice.. Give this men a beer 🍺😎😂