Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Mini194
Rank
Clan
S P A C E -X-
Buenas tardes mis estimados, la consulta que les vengo a pedir es si me pueden ayudar con un cambio de moneda al país colombiano hace semanas emigre y ya conseguí un trabajo y tengo la oportunidad de hacer la compra de oro me haría ilusión tener mi membresía y todas esas cosas, si me podrían ayudar porfa con el cambio de los agradecería me urge recargar para membresía de energía muchas gracias por su atención mi nombre de piloto es Mini194 servidor Gaia

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Good afternoon my dear ones, the query that I come to ask you is if you can help me with a currency exchange to the Colombian country weeks ago I emigrated and I already got a job and I have the opportunity to buy gold I would be happy to have my membership and all those things, if you could help me please with the change of the I would be grateful I urgently need to recharge for energy membership thank you very much for your attention my pilot name is Mini194 server Gaia
Think you're on the wrong forum since you need to write the language thats dedicated for the forum

Jiménez

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Mini194
Rank
Clan
S P A C E -X-
Think you're on the wrong forum since you need to write the language thats dedicated for the forum
Cómo llegó al foro

StarWik

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Kurogake
Rank
Clan
- V E R I T A S -
Eso tienes que hacerlo mediante un ticket al soporte.