Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Subject:
Bugged ships around

Description:

Currently when a player in PTR that was spectating the CQ, goes to orbit, their ship just gets stucked in the planet. Not much relevant for CQ's itself on Live server, but worth to mention

Client Version:

Fission

Screenshots:

1607032608332.png

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
This is a important one, at least for spectators as it leads that they can get killed on planet and then as well be podded in orbit etc.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Another bug related to spectator:

Even tho the items itself are disabled, spectators can still shoot by double clicking at their target (unsure if ores can be collected aswell)

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Spectators will still appear even on a later conquest on the same planet, and killing their stuck cloned ship will also kill them, wherever they are. Happened to one of my clanmates, he got podded in orbit because its clone on cosmo got killed. Happened to me while i was in Venar LZ, i was podded in middle of the map and my ship appeared right on my pod, i couldn't do anything until units killed my "real ship" as well.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Its the mechanic that holds AFK/logged out players on the planet surface that is causing this issues. We will look into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.