Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Suman
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
Blaster is not shooting sometimes, it just goes into cooldown without shooting.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Blaster is not shooting sometimes, it just goes into cooldown without shooting.
himm..to solve this issue you should head up to windows-explorer type ,,%temp%" in the search bar. clear all thes files in this folder, skip the files you cannot delete. skip it for all files not one by one. this should solve performance issues and random items reloads, the game client will download new or latest game datas again. hope this will help you out.😋

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Mostly when i encounter this sort of bug a simple relog helps for some weird reason.

I´m no expert thoug but i have the feeling that if the game not loads properly when you start it that your account and the server are not "really in sync" so that it happens to eat your items when they are rdy but not start at all and so rather skip a round what can be a bad thing in some situations like when you just want to use your RD and in this moment it happens so that you end in the pod.

Suman

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Suman
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
Clearing temp files and restarting client helped.
Thanks

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Mostly when i encounter this sort of bug a simple relog helps for some weird reason.

I´m no expert thoug but i have the feeling that if the game not loads properly when you start it that your account and the server are not "really in sync" so that it happens to eat your items when they are rdy but not start at all and so rather skip a round what can be a bad thing in some situations like when you just want to use your RD and in this moment it happens so that you end in the pod.
i think sometimes it needs to replace the game datas to work without any "issues" as @Suman mentioned. in my experience relog didnt help, i rather deleted the temp datas or restarted the client and i saw some performance improvements too and solved some strange problems e.g my ships with sniperblasters didnt have their sniperblasters anymore visible installed. relog didnt help. sometimes i didnt saw my squad members ship on the planets. stuck blaster shoots in the sky on planets. what about the invisible blaster shoots? we saw the mostly on sirius blasters, it do happened on tau ceti blasters too. and the most strange thing was, i had a bright blue alloy instead of the red one for all my ships even after client restart. solved these mysteriouse things while deleting the temp files.😁

@Suman did u try out what i've told you about the temp datas? I'm curious how much it effect your gaming.😁

Status
Not open for further replies.